Ratings for Dr. Reuben R. Weisz

His front desk staff are extremely unfriendly. They ignored me and continued to carry on talking amongst themselves. They don't smile at all and talk about their problems with patients. I like Dr. Weisz but the entire staff should be fired!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Went to Dr Weisz Will never go again likes to prescribe lots of medicine and never finds no solutions staff not friendly at all

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Weisz for 7 or more years for arthritis in between my shoulders on my spine and he is tremendous. So much so that my i referee my mother to him and she now also see's him. 5 stars all day. Jeff Connors Libertyville IL

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Awful towards nurses. He is not a nice human being.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I've had 5 or 6 appointments with Dr. Weisz over roughly two years for Parkinson's. He's very knowledgeable, thorough, professional, courteous, and supportive - even when I've brought up 2nd opinions from other doctors and alternative therapy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Excellent doctor, very personable and listens to what you say.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Weisz is excellent. He has been listed as one of The Best Chicago Area Doctors. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and patient friendly. He greets patients personally in the waiting room. We prefer him over some specialists at Rush. We feel privileged to have someone of his expertise in our area.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Dr. Reuben R. Weisz's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal