Ratings for Dr. Pamela L. Dilello

After my kid's pediatrician passed away, I was desperate to find a good doctor for them. I came across Dr. Dilello's name and saw she had great reviews so i immediately called to try to make an appointment. I called two times and both times I was told by the staff they would return my call confirming whether or not she would be available to see my kids on the day I requested (which were within the hours she works) because we were new patients. I never heard back. I called one last time and finally was able to get an appointment in 6 WEEKS! We were willing to wait with the hopes that once our kids were her patient they would be considered "priority". After waiting the full 6 weeks, i get a call from one of the staff on the day of my appointment letting me know the doctor couldn't see me at the time I was scheduled. I told the staff that I had waited 6 weeks to see her and had called out of work just to be able to make this appointment and she basically said there's nothing she can do. The doctor may be good (can't say that first hand since I never got to meet her) but unfortunately the staff is awful. I honestly felt that we did not matter because we weren't yet patients of the doctor and they didn't care whether or not we became one. So to say the least, I would never recommend anyone to see her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Pam is absolutely one of the best pediatricians. My three children love her. Yes, the office wait time is terrible BUT, that is because she takes her time with every patient. You never feel rushed. I have called her late weekends and she always responds in a timely manner and NEVER makes me feel like I am bothering her. LOVE HER

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Pam is great. That older woman they got working there is miserable 2/5's of the time.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Pam is fantastic. I agree with all the reviews. What I like most about her is how down to earth she is - she explains things in language that is easy to understand and doesn't cause unnecessary anxiety among parents. The only criticism I have is that you need to make appointments 1 month in advance for well visits.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Pam is incredible! Always available when you need her, and provides an honest, and more importantly accurate, assessment of what's going on with our kids. We adore her!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

We love Dr. Pam! She's awesome and my kids are so comfortable with her. She is extremely easy to talk to and most importantly she LISTENS! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Not only is Dr. Pam a wonderful pediatirician, but she's great for the parents too. My son loves her. I find her very calming. She sits down, while talking to my son, and calms his fears. She's always there to listen to my concerns, and talk them through with me, more as a friend than a doctor. She's great for all of us! I feel so much better after talking with her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

My Girls love Dr.Pam!!!!!She makes them feel very safe and comfortable.In the pass there have been situations,where my kids needed serious care and Dr.Pam and her referrals took care of my girls and I am very grateful to her!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful Staff

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pam. Being new parents, naturally, we worried about a good pediatrician, but she was recommended by my ob/gyn, whom I adore. Not only is she a great doctor, but I feel like I've known her forever, and completely trust her. We met her the day after our child was born, and I fell instantly in love! Because she's so amazing, there is a wait in the office to see her, but it's well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Pam is amazing. I wouldn't trust my children to anyone but her. My husband and I moved to Westchester last year, but still continue to commute down to see her. We can't imagine going to anyone else. Her staff is also incredible. What a funny, kind and personable group of ladies she has working for her! They're always willing to go the extra mile. Dr. Pam is without a doubt the best pediatrician we could ask for. As my children say, "We love Dr. Pam!"

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Pamela L. Dilello's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company