You may also like

Rate Dr. Brent Zanke

Dr. Brent Zanke's Ratings

Very compassionate and caring Doctor you will ever meet. His skills and advise were superb; not mentioning his patience and time he would take to hear you out. We will miss him greatly.
Thank You for all you have done and hope one day to see you again. Sal & Aline

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

I would not be here today if it was not for the care of Dr. Brent Zanke, the nurses and the CT-scan technicians at the General Hospital in Ottawa ON. Even the reception staff at section L of the Hospital shows professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

dR zANKE WAS A VERY THOUGHTFUL CARING MAN WHEN DEALING WITH MY MOM,,,,HE IS OLD SCHOOL STILL TOUCHES PTS IN A CARING WAY, EX. HAND ON SHOULDER, PAT ON BACK

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1878761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr Zanke was my first Oncologist since 1996, was a young single mother of two young kids. Dr Zanke helpful and understanding with my situation. I'm now a patient of Dr Donna Reece for the Past 9 years, she also knowledgeable and kind. my name Beverley

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1878760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

My husband was treated by Dr. Zanke and other than our family doctor, trusted him more than any other medical professional. He was compassionate, knowledgeable and humane. Brian was able to watch our children grow and for that no words of thanks are adequate.Trust this doctor with all of your being, you will always be glad that you did. Dr. Zanke was there after hours and with us every step of the way. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1878759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Zanke is one of the best doctors that I have ever met. He took wonderful care of my late father. He is very patient, understanding and treats his patients with utmost care. I am very happy to know that he has returned to Toronto, as I know that he went to Holy Cross Hospital, I believe. We are very luck to have him back in our midst.He also has a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1878758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. Zanke is the best ever! He was always so compassionate and had all the time in the world for me. He was knowledgeable about every aspect of my cancer (I did a lot of research into the topic and had a lot of quesitons). He was always understanding and was the only healthcare professional willing to level with me regarding the severity of my situaiton. The other oncologists I saw were completely awful and only served to highlight how wonderful Dr. Zanke was. He even dropped by to visit me during chemo a few times, which I never saw any other doctors doing while I was there. He was very relaxed and genuine which put me at ease. While I didn't enjoy the reason why I was there, I certainly did enjoy seeing him every time I did. I believe a large part of my attitude toward my treatment was attributable to him. I can't think of a better person to have been my oncologist. He is an inspiration to me, even now.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1878757].votes_count ]]