Ratings for Dr. Darryl Toth

He is a quack! Waited hours for appointment. Staff was weak

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

After reading all the negative reviews I was anxious about my visit. My wait time was reasonable and did not exceed 30 minutes. Dr. Toth was personable, professional and answered all my questions. I have a treatment plan for the next three months that I hope will assist with my skin rash. The front end staff were pleasant and I overheard some patients being very rude to them and they maintained their pleasant demeanor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I did not have a pleasant experience with this doctor... He had a medical student with him (didn't ask my permission to have him in the appointment), he completely disregarded everything my physician had written in the referral and told me that I was over reacting and creating problems that were not there. This was not the appointment I was expecting after waiting months to be seen. I will not be returning. A word of advice for people going to see him, bring a friend or relative.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Just to let you know, I had an appointment with Dr Darryl Toth this morning and I was greatly impressed by the quality of care I received. Everyone could not been more helpful or considerate to me. Their whole place is a wonderful team aimed at helping patients. I am grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Horrible experience. After waiting 7 months and 1 hour in his waiting room , I got an urgent 5 minute conversation. He had, I'm guessing, a student with him who did not introduce himself or let me know who is joining my doctors appointment. I explain my skin rash to him that was flared up when I made a specialist appointment but has somewhat cleared now. There was still skin discoloration and dryness though and he told me he would look at my "invisible rash". I then informed him that o took pictures after I found out when my appointment was scheduled. "let's looks at these blurry pictures " he responded. I showed him an while he was looking I wa studying to talk to him about it and he kept cutting me off and talking to the secret guest in my room. He then told me the only treatment was lotion?! oh lotion, I should of tried lotion!lol he then told me to move somewhere warm all year or vacation in the winter months., awesome... totally realistic solution! Then after asking him about possible correlation/causation with pregnancy as he is trying to leave because I guess my time is up, he says "yeah sure blame your baby". End of appointment. In shock I left laughing, did that seriously just happen?

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Toth was quite courteous during the first visit although we had to wait 2 hours past the scheduled time. The second time his waiting room was empty. The receptionist took us to the examining room ad stated the doctor would be along shortly. He entered after 35 minutes, and was very dismissive saying he does not have any miracles up his sleeve since the current medication has not been effective. He barely spoke to us and just gave my husband a prescription to get UV rays treatments without explaining the benefits and challenges of undergoing this procedure. Of course we all are Google MDs, but you'd expect some proper advice from a specialist. The visit was a very bad experiences. It is time that we has OHIP patients have a voice and put an end to dismissive and arrogant behaviours from some doctors. We do have wonderful doctors- but there has to be some accountability. In the end we all pay for these visits as tax-payers. OHIP needs to be more transparent and give patients a voice and more power in the decision-making process.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Very courteous. Clean office. Helpful and friendly. Long wait though.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Won't be going back. Nuff said.................................

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Toth has been my Dermatologist for many years now and is always courteous, knowledgeable and in general a great person

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Toth addressed my problem and listened to all my questions. Treated me well.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015