Ratings for Dr. Darryl Toth

Horrible experience. After waiting 7 months and 1 hour in his waiting room , I got an urgent 5 minute conversation. He had, I'm guessing, a student with him who did not introduce himself or let me know who is joining my doctors appointment. I explain my skin rash to him that was flared up when I made a specialist appointment but has somewhat cleared now. There was still skin discoloration and dryness though and he told me he would look at my "invisible rash". I then informed him that o took pictures after I found out when my appointment was scheduled. "let's looks at these blurry pictures " he responded. I showed him an while he was looking I wa studying to talk to him about it and he kept cutting me off and talking to the secret guest in my room. He then told me the only treatment was lotion?! oh lotion, I should of tried lotion!lol he then told me to move somewhere warm all year or vacation in the winter months., awesome... totally realistic solution! Then after asking him about possible correlation/causation with pregnancy as he is trying to leave because I guess my time is up, he says "yeah sure blame your baby". End of appointment. In shock I left laughing, did that seriously just happen?

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Toth was quite courteous during the first visit although we had to wait 2 hours past the scheduled time. The second time his waiting room was empty. The receptionist took us to the examining room ad stated the doctor would be along shortly. He entered after 35 minutes, and was very dismissive saying he does not have any miracles up his sleeve since the current medication has not been effective. He barely spoke to us and just gave my husband a prescription to get UV rays treatments without explaining the benefits and challenges of undergoing this procedure. Of course we all are Google MDs, but you'd expect some proper advice from a specialist. The visit was a very bad experiences. It is time that we has OHIP patients have a voice and put an end to dismissive and arrogant behaviours from some doctors. We do have wonderful doctors- but there has to be some accountability. In the end we all pay for these visits as tax-payers. OHIP needs to be more transparent and give patients a voice and more power in the decision-making process.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Very courteous. Clean office. Helpful and friendly. Long wait though.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Won't be going back. Nuff said.................................

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Toth has been my Dermatologist for many years now and is always courteous, knowledgeable and in general a great person

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Toth addressed my problem and listened to all my questions. Treated me well.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Worst experience with a Doc. Waited for over an hour.Once I finally got to see him I was made to feel like i waisting his precious time . I barely got3 minutes of his superior attention. Even then he wouldnt listen to my concern...He just kept cutting me off and talking over me..I left there feeling very discouraged. After waiting over 3 months ...then to take time off work...pay for parking...wait over an hour ! For what..to be treated like my concerns dont matter...I would never recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

This Dr. is rude and very arrogant. Make sure you have a advocate/friend/family member go with you to the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

2+ hour wait in the waiting room. Finally when I did see him, he had the worst bedside manners I've ever seen. He only talked to me for about 2 minutes and recommended a face lotion ( which I was already using prior to seeing him) and then proceeded to tell me well you're doing everything and that their was nothing he could do. My face was covered in cystic acne and so painfully dry and red I could peal flakes of skin off. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

While sitting in the waiting room we all had to listen to the receptionist talking about her marital issues, and she must have used the "f" word to make her point about 5 times. BRUTAL and unbelievably unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015