You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darryl Toth

Won't be going back. Nuff said.................................

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

He was unprofessional and touched me in areas which were not related to my problems. I told him to stop but he got frustrated telling me my skin was dry and my breasts were swollen because of medical issues. I went to him for my neck area he should not practice at all. I'm warning everyone go with a family member sames ex he can't be trusted.

Submitted February 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Toth addressed my problem and listened to all my questions. Treated me well.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Worst experience with a Doc. Waited for over an hour.Once I finally got to see him I was made to feel like i waisting his precious time . I barely got3 minutes of his superior attention. Even then he wouldnt listen to my concern...He just kept cutting me off and talking over me..I left there feeling very discouraged. After waiting over 3 months ...then to take time off work...pay for parking...wait over an hour ! For what..to be treated like my concerns dont matter...I would never recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

2+ hour wait in the waiting room. Finally when I did see him, he had the worst bedside manners I've ever seen. He only talked to me for about 2 minutes and recommended a face lotion ( which I was already using prior to seeing him) and then proceeded to tell me well you're doing everything and that their was nothing he could do. My face was covered in cystic acne and so painfully dry and red I could peal flakes of skin off. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

While sitting in the waiting room we all had to listen to the receptionist talking about her marital issues, and she must have used the "f" word to make her point about 5 times. BRUTAL and unbelievably unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Darryl Toth's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Won't be going back. Nuff said................................."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was unprofessional and touched me in areas which were not related to my problems. I told him to stop but he got frustrated telling me my skin was dry and my ..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Toth has been my Dermatologist for many years now and is always courteous, knowledgeable and in general a great person "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Groped a fellow female dermatologist in a bar during a conference a few years back. Should have had police called."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Toth addressed my problem and listened to all my questions. Treated me well. "

December 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with a Doc. Waited for over an hour.Once I finally got to see him I was made to feel like i waisting his precious time . I barely got3 minute..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. is rude and very arrogant. Make sure you have a advocate/friend/family member go with you to the appointment. "

November 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "2+ hour wait in the waiting room. Finally when I did see him, he had the worst bedside manners I've ever seen. He only talked to me for about 2 minutes and reco..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "While sitting in the waiting room we all had to listen to the receptionist talking about her marital issues, and she must have used the "f" word to make her poi..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Long wait but was able to sort out my complex problems. Most of my family has been helped over the years by him. "

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bedside manner. He has very little compassion or sense of urgency when it comes to cancer cases. You are better off with a Dermatologist that cares..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Trust the negative reviews on this Dermo. Ignored the negative reviews and had a one time appointment with Dr. Toth. I would not recommend him. He was rude a..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Beware of this doctor. If you have a referral for Dr. Toth, I advise you to ask for another doctor, especially if it is cancer. He doesn't seem to have any co..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He's awesome! Takes the time I need and explains diagnosis, treatment and outcome. Great at followup."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Toth is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable about the area's that I have needed help in. I would highly recommend him to everyone who needs this kind of..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Rude, impatient, rushes, arrogant. Get a different referral. he has been the exact same for years. if he is nice it's most likely because someone mentioned his ..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Myself and relatives have been with Dr. Toth for over a decade. We have extreme cases of Basal and squamous carcinoma. My eldest family member may die from i..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great doctor. Friendly, comical and made me feel very comfortable. "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "**ALERT** Don't believe all you read. I had an appointment with Dr. Toth today and I was very relieved that the negative I had read was hogwash! This is a goo..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm very surprised to see the bad reviews regarding Dr Toth's staff, as I found them pleasant and helpful. I'm not surprised, however, that he received horrible..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Don't understand the negative reviews, very pleasant visit. Receptionist polite and helpful. Dr Toth extremely professional, thorough, knowledgable and very k..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "THE RECEPTIONISTS ARE RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr tooth is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgable nice personality. Would recommend 5 stars"

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I visited dr.Toth first time and I was very surprised after reading so many negative comments how Dr.Toth was friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. I woul..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is not very compassionate with patients and rushes through the appointments. I will not be back."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I guess things are still the same since 2007. At just a glance he can tell what is happening all over your body even without seeing it. Magic."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I like the doctors helpfulness but the staff I found doesn't do their job. They r not friendly. They do treat like machine. Getting an Appointment again like go..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been going to dr toth for about 15 years.he has always been friendly an excelent dr. always has time to answer my questions and the staff there is great..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Front desk staff very unprofessional. Sat and discussed the previous nights tv show quite loudly while using certain curse words."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tooth is the most arrogant, rude Dr. I have ever experienced. My 89 father-in-law had terrible blisters all over his arms,body and chest which where very p..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have read the posts on Dr. Toth and have been a patient. He was most pleasant to me. Some have commented about a more natural approach. I have this approac..."

October 10, 2014