Ratings for Dr. Darryl Toth

took 5 months to get an appointment. Then they rescheduled and moved it back by 2 weeks. Finally went in, waited 5 minutes. Got into the room he came in... basically told me he couldn't help with my wart problem since freezing isn't covered by ohip.. also i couldn't use topical creams as i breastfeed. Was in the office for less than 10 minutes. Super disappointing for an over 5 month wait.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Its almost as if they purposefully make it hard to reach them. Never have I ever had a harder time contacting someone. Always closing for weeks at a time just to not amswer the phones once they are back.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Toth is the fifth dermatologist I have seen over the years. He is far better than any of the previous 4. He listens, asks the right questions and takes decisive action. I was so fed up with my previous dermatologist that I went to Toronto for treatment. I wish I had seen Dr Toth before that. I would have saved a trip.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have been seeing Doctor Toth for more than 5yrs for my psoriasis. I can say enough good things about him and his staff. In highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

The positive reviews are surprising. I have never had a good experience with this doctor - he was dismissive, mocked me for an injury (unrelated to the visit) I had recently sustained, didn't seem at all interested in answering my questions and was overall overbearing, belligerent, and rude. He did not inspire confidence in his abilities. His staff compensated for him though, and I think they are the only saving grace of that clinic. Overall, I can't recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Very nice doctor took his time answered all my questions, and precribed a cream. that help my condition, but I had to wait for more than 1 hour in the waiting room ,and had to wait 5 monthes to see him but otherwise he's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Great doctor, I recommend him ignore the bad reviews for me I had acne and he prescribed be accutane, hope it works was very clear with the side effects and was a funny guy overall. I have to admit the wait was just a little long but it's whatever.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I really don't understand all the negative reviews. I have been seeing Dr. Toth for several years. He is knowledgeable, and has always been kind. I especially like that he sits down and takes time to address all my concerns and put me at ease. With other dermatologists I had to get a referral for each and every different issue I had. He did a great job at removing a few cancerous cells and was great with follow up. Yes you may have to wait awhile, but that is because he takes time with his patients and he is one of a only few dermatologists serving this area. I have waited longer for my GP. His staff is also friendly I would definitely recommend D. Toth and am very thankful to him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Absolutely horrible. I have never encountered such a rude doctor before. All the questions he asked me were filled with attitude, and this even extended to his facial expressions. He asked me questions such as, "You've never been to a skin doctor before??" and "How bad do you think your acne is?" I told him I'm not in the habit of rating my acne compared to others, so I didn't know, and he just gave me a rude look. He then abruptly told me that Accutane was my only solution and that that's all he can offer me. Great. Good thing I waited for an appointment for six months and waited in the waiting room for over an hour for that. He refused to try or suggest anything else, even when I told him that I have other, more serious, health problems that prevent me from taking Accutane. I was not expecting to be aggressively challenged during the whole appointment, and if I had known he was only going to offer me Accutane, I wouldn't have bothered to come in. Bottom line - if you have cystic acne and don't want to/can't take Accutane, don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr Toth removed a cancerous spot that Dr D Radin had dismissed as insignificant a few weeks earlier. He Dr Toth is knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017