Ratings for Dr. David Sion

He is very hardworking and dedicated to patient. He has great answer to your questions , thorough and no nonsense. If you get frustrated from waiting that is your problem. I would wait for an excellent dr always -body health being most important in life. He did two skin cancer surgeries on my face and they healed excellently. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

First visit was good. Very busy man so punctuality was an issue. I can accept that. Funny guy too.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Great surgeon, very punctual, quick procedure and very polite.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

He was great !! very informative , would recommend him to everybody who needs his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Rude, abrupt, officious, and has no bedside manner - and those are his good points. He's kind of like Dr. Josef Mengele, but without all the charm.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr.Sion has operated on me three times,once for a malignant melanoma.Like his no nonsense approach,he's all business.Excellent surgeon I refer to him as Picasso with a scalpel.He told me if there is anything further I'mean concerned about to call his office directly.Excellent top of the line surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Sion removed a cyst from my back, saw him in a few weeks after the referral and had my cyst removed a 3 weeks after that. Had to wait an hour extra for the procedure but in the end, it was painless, no scarring and I was satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Sion is rude, arrogant and not helpful. Not respectful towards women.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Have been a patient for years ,Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Sion pulls no punches but is compassionate and kind. He has treated me twice for skin cancer on my face. First occurrence , he did the surgery and left me with no doubt as to what the outcome would look like. Stitches were small and neat and no infection or complications. Second occurrence, Dr. Sion referred me to Toronto for minimal scarring. Although the surgeon in Toronto was good, I would have preferred Dr. Sion.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016