You may also like

Rate Dr. David Sion

Dr. David Sion's Ratings

I almost cancelled my appointment after seeing some of the reviews on here… I am very glad I didn't. Wait times are nothing crazy. Normal specialist wait times… I normally waited no more than 30 minutes for my appointments which were in the mornings. Does Dr. Sion have an unusual personality? Yes he does….. but this isn't a personality contest. I didnt go to see him to make a friend. I needed a surgeon and Dr. Scion is the best surgeon around. He is very serious about what he does….He is not going to coddle you and make you feel good inside… He is going to tell you like it is wether you want to hear it or not….. and I appreciate that. I respect his knowledge and skill and would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

the staff is rude
they make you wait for hours at a time
then david scions bed side manners are horrible
he actually told me if I want better health care to go to the united states and pay for it!
its not the health care system in question its some of the health care people we employ that have abusive and bad egos!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2878940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Not sure if he was having a bad day, though I waited 2 hrs for a 2 min exam. To which I didn't even get a chance to explain my issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Sion is an excellent specialist ! I also read the reviews prior to seeing him, some of the comments were "not so positive" and I was a bit leery (but he was referred by my dermatologist so I had to go). I went with an open mind and was very pleased.!! I thought he was professional, knowledgeable, patient and informative. Yes, he's straight to the point and maybe some people would rather be "baby'd". He explained in "laymen terms" what is really going on. I have seen Dr. Sion for more than one issue, but I can say when I had a flat mole removed from the tip of my nose I was obviously concerned with scarring. I had the removal in Nov. 2014 (less than one year ago) and the scar is not visible.

Regarding his staff, I personally think his receptionist Connie is wonderful! .... she doesn't have time to "chit-chat" or " flirt " as I've witnessed with some receptionists. Connie was pleasant not rude as some have stated. Maybe those patients who did not have a good rating for Dr. Sion & Connie are a little too anxious and nervous because of the nature of their visit ? Seriously, I watched while I waited and didn't see anything rude.

I would highly recommend Dr. Sion !! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Sion is a very competent doctor. My mother is aged and he took this in consideration when deciding whether to remove a melanoma or not. I am very impressed with his professionalism and dedication to his craft! The follow up orders have been spot on and she is recovering accordingly. Would recommend to all!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Family had a very bad experience. No bed side manner what so ever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2853488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I've dealt with this surgeon a couple times and he is very rude and arrogant. He idolizes Toth and can't think for himself making misjudgements about the protocol/severity/ urgency of treatments. One staff member in particular (Connie) has no social skills and is very unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2837622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Sion has short man syndrome…very rude…told me to come back WHEN I have cancer…was there for skin tag removal, which could have easily been done in office, but he needed to get paid for a hospital room. Nurses don't like him. Have a friend who had a fishing trip planned on the date Sion wanted to see him…Sion said, Nope, you'll be coming here…he is just so rude and arrogant….

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2799326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been referred to Dr. Sion a few times. What he lacks in bedside manner is well made up for in his skills and knowledge. He took care of my two trigger fingers with cortisone injections, with one healed, and later did a tendon release on the other that turned out fabulously. Would recommend him for any surgery of this type.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Removal of cancer under my eye was amazing .His work made me look younger under cancer eye than under non infected eye .Very professional answered all questions . I don't worry about bedside manner I would take him everytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661622].votes_count ]]