Ratings for Dr. Veronica Eustace

VERY UNEDUCATED.BANDAID DOCTOR.SHES VERY RUDE. SHE TELL ME EVERY TIME TO LESE WEIGHT AND DOESNT WAIT FOR QUESTIONS SIMPLY CAUSE SHE DOESNT KNOW THE ANSWERS

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Eustace ruined my life. As a young girl I was raped , that part already having been dealt with, I started breaking out in a rash a month later around my mouth, in my armpits, down there, my nose, eyes, and underneath my bum. I went to see my family doctor Dr. Juliana to check it out but she was busy so i saw dr. eustace. I barely got a chance to explain myself and she sent in a swab for testing. she right away diagnosed me with herpes , that was devastating. she quickly threw me a prescripion and ran out of the room leaving me there horrified. I was too young to know that if they didnt call you than lab results were negative. I believed her for two years until i went back and saw that sthe test results were negative. This could all have been avoided if she took more time with patients and wasn't so quick to diagnose. It topped off an already horrific experience, and cost tons inaccurate prescriptions

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

i have been a patient of Dr.Eustace for a few years now, it is very hard to find a female Dr in Saskatoon. i will never go back to here again after my last two visits,i threw my back out shovleing snow at work mind you im only 24she said i didn't need xrays and that my back was perfectly fine,the reason was due to the fact that iwas overweight and i needed to loose weight,she has no bed side manner.My 2nd last visit was my blood pressure was high due to stress i was on birth control and she took me off of it,when my blood pressure was back under control,i requesteed to go back on it and as her request was that i needed to get my blood pressure checked every month, and i could go back on it. I did as i was asked except the fact thaton my scheduled appointment every month she would walk in knowing i have a appointment and ask why i was there.I felt like my problems were not worthy of her time that she had better things to do then answer any question i had or take any time to see what was wrong

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I will not be returning to see Dr. Eustace. She forgot to make a requested referral to a specialist and then forgot why I had requested in when I reminded her 4 weeks later. She is beyond rushed and has no bedside manner. The complete annual physical that I waited 6 weeks for consisted of a breast exam and a rushed pelvic/Pap smear. She did not ask me any questions about my current health or lifestyle, even though she had previously treated me for depression. She once told me that she would order some medical tests and that I should wait for her to bring the form back to me and she forgot me in the room for 45 minutes until I went looking for her. She failed to diagnose a chronic health problem that my naturopath identified on the very first visit. My naturopath told me I had really low stored iron levels (which explains my exhaustion and had low cholesterol (increases risk of stroke) and Dr. Eustace said all my test results were "fine." I don't trust this woman with my health

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

My aunt complained of having pains in her neck and shoulders and Dr. Eustace told her that it was arthritus. Well my aunt died of a heart attack just a short time later. Dr. Eustace was too lazy to examine her heart and instead rushed her out of the office.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Eustace is not a good doctor. She lacks skills and confidence. She is not comfortable dealing with people and therefore rushes through examinations without taking a proper history. She jumps to conclusions about what is wrong with you and is too quick to prescribe medication. I also had the experience of her prescribing needed antibiotics for too few days. My illness rebounded and I needed another round of antibiotics for a much longer period. My usual doctor is Dr. Balaton but she is so busy that I often end up with Dr. Eustace. Their skill levels are so different that I am considering leaving Dr. Balaton for some other practise where the cover off doctors are competent. During my last visit I phoned to make sure Dr. Julie was available, waited 2 hours to see her and still ended up with Dr. Eustace. When I mentioned to her that I had been waiting for Dr. Julie, she became very rude and barely looked me over before running out the door.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

My father went to Dr. Eustace complaining of pain in his shoulder blade area. After numerous visits, and chest xrays, she told him that it was arthritis, and what would he expect at his age? He was a healthy, active 79 year old on no medications at that point. 15 months earlier he had seen a urology specialist because of an increase in his PSA, and the specialist, after examining him, told him not to worry, they would do watchful waiting in regards to prostate cancer. Dr. Eustace was aware of this. My dad's pain continues to increase, and 6 months after first complaining to Dr. Eustace of pain, he went to emergency since he was not getting any help from her. He eventually had a bone scan done as a result of his emergency visits, and when the bone scan came back, we found he had bone mets covering his skeleton. After a biiopsy, it was determined he had stage 4 prostate cancer, and was palliative. Six months later he passed away.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Poor. Twice she forgot about me. Once in her office for an hour and once on the telephone for half an hour. Absolutely terrible doctor. You feel like you are imposing on her time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

I had to find a Doctor when I moved here from out of province a couple of years ago, Dr. Eustace was one of the only doctors taking new patients. Whenever I went to her I felt like I was taking up her time and was very rushed. I had to ask for blood tests when she should have insisted on them. I was extremely sick for over 2 months and after many blood tests and her basically telling me there was nothing wrong with me.....she finally decided to test for mono and that's what I had......with my symptoms, she should have tested for that right away! Will never be back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

THE WORST DOCTOR EVER. I waited over an 1.5 hours to see her (and she waltzed into the office 1 hour into my waiting, and the receptionist didn't even tell me she wasn't there yet!!!). Even with the wait, she came in less than 2 minutes (I'm not even exaggerating), took a quick look at me and practically bolted out the door until i insisted in getting a referral to a specialist. i honestly do not know why dr. julianna balaton can have her ruin her flawless reputation at her office!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007