Ratings for Dr. Philippe Starosta

Dr Philippe Starosta is great doctor, I have been seeing him for many years and he is great. Some times, it does take a while to get a hold of him, but he’s worth the wait

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

He's up there with some of the worst doctors I've ever met. He has very little care for his patients, he just wants to get your appointment over with ASAP. He seems to have limited knowledge regarding mental health or he just doesn't take it seriously. Staff is reasonable but his wait times are ridiculous, earliest next appointment is usually 2-3 months (phone appointment ~3-4 weeks). He also seems to put off physicals, due to have too many patients. Highly not recommended for urgent issues or mental health.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Starosta for years. I stay because he's good.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

The absolute worst doctor I've ever encountered. The man has no care for patients....i felt rushed, I felt unheard and overall just plain insulted. Do not see this doctor 100% it truly amazes me he is able to continue with his practice. His staff is terrible as well; never have I experienced such incompetence in a clinic before from both the doctors and admin staff. This guy and his his location is a joke.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Starosta does not care about patients. He is all about making money and will always be the first to talk about charging for notes or blood tests. All the other doctors are reasonable about this. One time I sprained my ankle and it may have been broken. He refused to give me a sick note for even one day and told me to get crutches. Meanwhile it was winter outside with freezing rain and my work only has stairs. Lack of compassion. Lack of care. Truly rude. He has not given me my blood test results despite requesting multiple times. He is unreasonable in every single way possible. I always go to other doctors at the clinic and whenever I find he’s doing the walk-in I refuse to go in. The other doctors are amazing. Don’t go to Dr. Starosta if you care about your health and want your doctor to be invested in your health as well.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

We are a family of five and have been going to Dr. Starosta for 12 years. I have read some of the previous reviews and have to say that none of the negative's mentioned, I have experienced. When my children were born...all premies, I called and asked him to take on the care of my babies as I completely trusted him with their well being. To this day is has always gone above and beyond for us.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

He is very interesting and hope to actually see him oneday

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Completely dismissive to my needs. I tell him where I'm experiencing issues, he disregards it as being ridiculous. Very reluctant to give out requisitions for something as simple as blood work, as he feels it is useless until you hit the age of 40. I waited 2yrs for a physical, and barely checked anything; a quick flash of a light in the mouth and the use of a stethoscope checking my breathing....that's it. I tell him a concern I've been having with a particular form of treatment and ask for an alternative? He just gives me more as if to say shut up, you're not doing it properly......he was never this way when I first met him in the mid 90's....his passion for the practice as well as his well-being overall seems to have become lost through the years....avoid this doctor, you're better off diagnosing yourself through Google instead of wasting your time...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

He is not a compassionate Doctor. Would not give me a sick note after I suffered serious injuries to my leg which could have been broken. He told me he does not give sick notes for transportation issues and if I had a challenging time going to work it was not his place to give me time off. Disrespectful, rude, and does not care about patients. Cancels my physical each year because he is over booked and then the receptionist calls me to book me in a YEAR later. It has happened 3 times. Go to Doctor Connelly. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

He is knowledgeable and up to date. A caring doctor who listens and gives good advice - very personable - our entire family is in his care - lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015