Ratings for Dr. Natan HarPaz

I saw him when I was 18 years old. When I spoke of childhood sexual abuse at the hands of my father he did not believe me. Further, his mentor at the time, Dr. Bar-Levav laughed at me. I was making it up. It was a common childhood delusion. I did not hate my father they told me. Rather, I loved my father. I can't tell you the horrible effects of being in therapy with Natan Harpaz (then Mr. Goldenberg) and Dr. Bar-Levav. To this day I am dealing with issues that should have been handled with care and kindness. If I had not been a kid, they could not have gotten away with their abuse. Dr. Bar-Levav was eventually killed by an ex-patient. As for Natan Harpaz, I have been damaged and my only recourse now is to hope there is such a thing as karma.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Very expensive; this kind of therapy was not for me. Combo group and private and you have to do both.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. HarPaz saved my life. Its as simple as that. He saved my relationships and he saved me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Very personable. Is not afraid to talk about any subject. Is one of the best therapists that I know.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007