Ratings for Dr. Caroline Hamm

Completely satisfied and excellent results received under Dr. Hamm's care.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

This "Angel from Heaven" treated me for Cancer many years ago. It was at that time Dr. Hamm told me my daughters would have their Daddy for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Fourteen years ago, in 2001, I was diagnosed with CLL, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia by Dr. Curtis. In 2002, I was very fortunate to have my care taken over by Dr. Hamm upon Dr. Curtis's retirement. Without Dr. Hamm's professional cancer knowledge, diagnostic abilities and proactive treatment, coupled with my wife's implementation of instructions from Dr. Hamm, I would be "Long Gone"!! Dr. Hamm is an exceptionally compassionate, caring, brilliant, thorough and responsive doctor and in our opinion we are absolutely Blessed to have her as my Oncologist. Her staff, that we deal with on an ongoing basis, Jen & Renee are Outstanding and are overall Terrific.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

She saved my life. The best Doctor, and most intelligent person I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

fantastic doctor she was my oncologist very compassionate and really listens to you

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Started in 98 with Dr Curtis, who was great, then moved to Dr Hamm who was caring knowledgeable and compasionate. Was released by clinic last year and owe it all to her and the staff. Her Nurse Pam was an angel who always was there for you if you needed anything. I was lucky to have Dr Hamm and if I need the cancer clinic again I hope I get her

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

She knows what she reads. Is not very knowledgeable,quick tempered,has no clue about pain management...refers you to pain doctors. Is overloaded, does not follow up with her nurses and staff if patients are receiving her lame instructions,spends a maximum of 5 minutes on her patients. Thinks her magic dandelion root is a cure, perhaps if she spent more time learning new treatments,and less time with her weeds,95% of her patients would not pass away. Then she shows up late for rounds on Sunday mornings because she goes to church to try to make herself feel better for all the Windsorites with cancer she helps put into an early grave. WRH should find another head of oncology,someone with REAL knowledge. And another sad thing she does rounds with students,which will produce more pitiful doctors in the Windsor region.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Caroline Hamm is the best oncologist/hemotologist in this area as far as I'm concerned. She looked after me when I had breast cancer and received excellent care from her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Very friendly, very knowledgeable, kind and gets to the point.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Competent, knowledgeable, caring, efficient. Manages a huge workload of practice, teaching and research. What more can I say?

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011