Ratings for Dr. Mercedes Penton

Dr. Mercedes Penton is an outstanding physician. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring and has excellent clinical judgement. After the tragic loss of excellent staff some years ago , she and her colleagues have worked tirelessly to rehire and retrain staff and to computerize their office and so service is continually improving. This is an outstanding team.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Penton is a very knowledgeable caring doctor. She has been my GP for many years. I will say I dread calling her office as the staff are not friendly.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Penton has been my mother's doctor since she was in her early 20s. And mine since before I was born(I'm 26). She has been so easy to talk to about any issue I've had. My mother seen 3 doctors about shortness of breath and was sent on her way with a puffer, until she got to see Dr. Penton. Where Dr immediately sent her to the emergency department where she was later diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma. If it wasn't for Dr. Penton I don't know how my mom would've ended up. She is the kind of doctor that you look forward to seeing. She never takes any of my issues lightly. And is very patient with my many questions. I dread the day when she retires. But I have to take faith that the GP she recommends to me will be nothing short of amazing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Great doctor but if I could give her staff a zero I would, so rude and get annoyed even when you go to check in at the desk. If you don’t want to deal with people this should not be your job.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Fantastic doctor, awful receptionists. One in particular is incredibly snarky and insensitive, with an extremely poor attitude. Wouldn't put up with it if it wasn't for the years of excellent care Dr. Penton has provided myself and my family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I ve been with Dr Penton over 20 yrs. great listener, prompt and solves my issues when appropriate.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

The wait time at this clinic is unacceptable. I often wait nearly hours for a scheduled appointment. The recepton staff appear annoyed wheb you call, *check in , inquite about the delay, or doubje checkvtgagvyou habe been registered as they firget. Good luck getting an appointment if it's urgent. Dr. Penton is a fine doctor, been with her 20 + years. She just needs someone to run her office more efficiently.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Penton for many years and I consider myself very lucky to have such a fantastic Dr.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I love this Doctor and she has been my Dr. since I was young. I'm gonna be really sad when she retires someday! She is a great listener and has helped get me better many times.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Love her! She's seen me through 2 babies and 2 miscarriages. Always treats me well and with respect. My husband has transferred from his GP to her as well. Dreading that she'll ever have to retire.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014