Ratings for Dr. Rodrigue Barakat

Dr Barakat and his staff put me at ease and made the experience comfortable. thank you! I would recommend this practice to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

i had wisdom teeth surgery and had an infection in one of the sockets. Went back to him and was told it was nothing and i was fine. 10 days post surgery, I could not take the pain anymore and saw my family dentist who gave me anti biotics and washed out the hole with anti septic liquid. I ended up fine after that. But Dr. Barakat barely listened as I complained about pain and yellow/green discharge. I also ended up seeing another doctor there for a return visit who was also awful. I was excited to have my surgey with Dr.Barakat after seeing so many glowing reviews on here but I was left disappointed. Would not go back to him personally and parking is a nightmare at Credit Valley Hospital.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The staff was friendly and prompt, and the doctor was very knowledgeable and helpful. The surgery quick, pain and swelling minimal, and recovery time less than expected.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Barakat is unfortunately very arrogant and although he did a great job of pulling a tooth, I will not return. I don't think I've met such an obnoxious dentist in my life .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Barakat for a wisdom tooth extraction and had a very pleasant experience. During the assessment sessions, I asked him lots of questions (I am scared for surgery). He answered all of them very patiently and to my complete satisfaction. The extraction process went very well and I recovered very well. I would recommend Dr. Barakat in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

The staff are all very friendly and helpful. Dr. Barakat and his staff were extremely thorough, and he performed the most pain-free extraction I've ever experienced. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Excellent surgeon! Easy going, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Barakat is an excellent surgeon who is very knowledgeable and his bed side manner is warm and patient. My daughter had a bad experience at another dental office and Dr. Barakat performed surgery to improve healing and alleviate her pain. My daughter had developed a fear of dentists from her other experience and is now feeling comfortable and confident returning for dental appointments. Reception and dental assistants are all pleasant and thorough in explanations.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My son had an accident involving 4 of his permanent upper teeth.After visiting MDH emerg. dept.we were advised that his teeth were to be removed as they could not be saved.I contacted Credit Valley Oral Surgery after hours for an on call Dr. Within a few minutes my call was returned by Dr. Barakat. He agreed to help us and we met at the Mississauga office at 8:30 P.M. He truly performed a miracle that night.Saving my 14 year old sons 4 permanent teeth,when we were previously advised there was no hope. Dr. Barakat cared for our son as if Tyler was his own son.We cannot thank Dr. Barakat enough for his kindness and compassion that night. A rating of excellent is not high enough for this Dr.Thank you again. Lynn & Garry Trenton, Milton.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

My son had four permanent teeth extracted. Dr. Barakat and his staff were very detailed on explaining what was going to happen and what I needed to do on the follow up care. They were very kind and gentle with my son and there were no complications. The nurses even followed up with a call the following day. Very satisfied with the overall experience. Even for a tooth extraction!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013