Ratings for Dr. Jaime A Galiano

If I had the option to give 0 stars I would. The doctor and the manager are con- artists. Unprofessional. I will take further action to shut this place down.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Got the Impression that this doctor is in it for the money, very rude staff and I had to go to the ER Because he did not listened to my issues and took me of a needed med. I'm surprised I havent seen a malpractice suit on him yet. Beware of them, Oh and he will not transfer Medical Records unless you shell out $30.00 a pop

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I need a Heart Specialist very badly, he refused to refer the doctor I wanted to see. Was interested in removing my mole for $600.00.When I refused to see his doctor He dismissed me. I am also left without Medication. I saw him twice, but he's to busy for that, but was ready the same day to remove my mole. He should not be a Primary Care Physician.I wish I knew of an Attorney that would take this case. There are so many bad reviews, why can't we do something? Help.......

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I've gone to Dr. Galeano twice. I must say I did have a very pleasant experience with Dr. Galeano both times. With that said, I am extremely displeased on how his staff has handled the transparency behind billing. I asked the medical staff how much the exams would cost me before my first appointment. The staff told me that they didn't know how much it would cost me, but not to worry as I was insured. After a 15 minute discussion, the staff conceded and told me to expect a bill between $100-$150 (depending on the exams). To make the long story short, my bill was over $500. This in itself did not upset me much, but what has really disappointed me is the fact that they will not release my test results unless I pay them $50 (I missed my 3rd appointment; Galeano's staff says that I owe them this amount according to their "fine print"). I get a sense that they are more worried about making money than keeping a patient("customer") happy.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I wish I would have checked other's reviews on him before I went to him. When I went to him I wanted to get a pap/breast exam. The intake said this would be no problem and scheduled me. When I saw him he had me do a bunch of tests I didn't want to do, then spoke for about 15 minutes (I don't think I'm exaggerating) about how I should marry my boyfriend. He also told me people are predictable and he already knew all about me and could tell exactly what I was thinking. I don't know if I was charged for that time or not. Then he tried to talk me into buying is $425 skin care plan. Then he left. this doctor is arrogant and does not LISTEN to his patients. He's quick to interrupt. Then wanted me to come back for the pap/breast exam. They said they couldn't do the initial intake and those exams in the same day. Well, I wish they would have told me this sooner. They wanted me to pay another office visit just to get my test results. Don't call him for questions - he will be angry

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

hello,i have been a patient of dr.galiano since i was 16 yrs old a wonderful caring family physican i must say and nothing like what these other people commented about i trust him 100% fully w/my health and my family's health and yes if you have an underlying weight issue he will tell you about it because that could be the cause of your health problems he is only trying to help you he is my doctor and my daughter's doctor and has also treated my son as well he is well educated and very kind w/many manner's a stand up gentleman indeed when i first went to him at 16 i was very sick and was having a hard time breathing and he gave me all the meds i needed out of his office for free he has preformed many exams on me w/ alway's correct out come's and has educated me on medical issue's as well so i believe this low rating that he has been given by these other so called patients is out of line and needs to be corrected he will alway's be my go to doctor for me and my family,thank you brenda c

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Scrip doctor. This Guy is a quack. No matter what you go to him for its always the same. He completely ignores symptoms,ailments,etc. Just goes straight for the prescription pad. "If this pill doesn't work ill give you a bigger one"

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

After greeting me an hour late he made me wait in the waiting room for another half hour. I was really sick or I would have left. He walked in, didn't let me fully describe what the problem was before he whipped out his script pad and scribbled out something. The medicine didn't work, in fact i think it made things work. I do not recomment Dr. Galiano.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

THIS GUY IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL HE PERFORMED AN ELECTROCARDIOGRAM THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ISSUE AND AT THE END HE SAID I WAS HEALTHY AND DIDN'T GIVE ME A REAL DIAGNOSIS. HE DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE MY SYMPTOMS AT ALL! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN HE STILL BE PRACTICING?

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Jaime A Galiano's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Ecuador, Esc De Med, Fac De Cien Med, Quito, Ecuador (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Schaumburg, IL