Ratings for Dr. Jeanne Rohan

Nightmare. Almost killed my baby due to her arrogance and neglect. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Had a terrible experience with her. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Rohan has been my GYN for several years now. She understands my need to have things explained thoroughly and is always up for any questions I may have. She remembers things that are going on in my life and will ask me about it on my follow-ups which makes for a more personalized and comfortable relationship. We are planning on having a baby soon after my wedding this summer and I am looking forward to having her be the one to help us make this happen. I would very much recommend Dr. Rohan!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Never again thank you! I surprised she's still affiliated with this department! Nasty lady!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

She turned an easy delivery into a nightmare by failing to properly examine me afterwards. I ended up rushing to the emergency room so they could finish what she didn't.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Delivered my daughter back in 2007 when she was with another practice and was great! Since she left the practice has not been the same. I am currently searching for a new doctor would go to her if it wasn't for the commute.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Rude, obnoxious and dismissive. Very superior attitude without anything to justify such an ego.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Rohan is a wonderful competent doctor. She did a wonderful job caring for me during my pregnancy and delivered by CSection a perfect little boy:-)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Jeanne Rohan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY