Ratings for Dr. Mario Q. Ricci

I RECOMMEND DR MARIO RICCI, I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WHILE TALKING TO HE, HE TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN TO EVERY THING I SAID, ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTION, I FELT LIKE HE CAREED ABOUT MY PROBLEM AND TOOK THE TIME TO BE COUTREOUS, CARING AND KIND. I WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE SEEING HIM.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I had a positive experience with Dr. Ricci. I was told to return in five years and that was in 2008. I will be seeing him again in 2013.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I agree with the other review. This man thinks he's more a pretty boy than a doctor. He was rude to me as well as my husband. His second visit (in the hospital), he never even made eye contact with us, but that may have been because he was told on his first visit he was not needed. He needs to come down a few pegs, learn what a real doctor is all about.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Ricci is great. Makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Ricci is very knowledgeable and is highly recommended by his colleges. He has always returned my phone calls promptly and I have no problem getting an appointment when I need to be seen. The office staff are very helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

he is the best gastroenterology I have ever been to. he was very knowledgeable and helped me when I was really sick. He was also very kind...He is an exxcellent Dr.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

This doctor does NOT have a bedside manner and he talks down to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009