Ratings for Dr. David Nemtean

he is the worse. Cancels appt and do not reschedules. Gets test results and does not even call when test are not good. Very rude and does not listen to our concern or questions, even told us he was the doctor and we dont need to concern ourself with questions. Looking for new family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

His only worry is his nurse. He has no patient dr. confidentiality. She comes in to the office while I'm talking to him and they speak if other patients medical problems and mention their names. They dont kniw if I know these people or not.! He thinks he knows it all. New patients plz think about it before have him as a family dr.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

stinks doesn't listen to anything you have to say he is ruining my life. Doesn't listen to what you have to say rushes you out. Thinks he knows everything looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Best doctor ever! Has been treating me for over 20 years. So thorough, compassionate, humane and smart...HE IS A REAL DOCTOR THAT YOU CAN TRUST. ;)

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

At first I wasn't convinced but over the years he's proven me wrong. Through tough times he was very helful and supportive. I'm very pleased to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This doctor is stupid and so is his staff on December 29 2015 my mom had a stroke and is paralyzed on the left hand side we get a phone call from his secretary telling me that he wants to c my mom this is the second time I have told his secretary that my mom had a stroke how do thay expect us to go and c the nut head when she doesn't have a proper wheel chair and she don't have proper transportation

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

"Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction." --Erich Fromm Sorry, 'Cicero', but Nemtean has turned into a rapacious sob! The guy can't even look you in the eyes. And you could die waiting to see him. I switched doctors years ago and have never looked back! He couldn't figure out why my blood pressure was high...within minutes, and the help of good ol' Google, I discovered that it was the meds HE prescribed me! When I called him on this, his response? "Oh, right." Staff are exceedingly rude, too.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Mes filles et moi sommes suivi par ce docteur, il est à notre écoute, très gentil et patient. Je suis très satisfaite de mon docteur.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

TRÈS BON MÉDECIN. TRÈS A L'ÉCOUTE. TRÈS PATIENT ET JE NE CHANGERAIS JAMAIS DE MÉDECIN.JE ME SENS EN CONFIANCE AVEC LUI, IL EST TRÈS GENTIL.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Horrible doctor. He only wants to swipe the card for the money. He needs to retire NOW. No use for this washed out wanna be doctor!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015