Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Cheatham

Maybe the worst staff of any doctor I have gone to. Getting a call back is almost none existent The nurse practitioner is good.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He is a doctor in a box he does not get up close to you. I guess he is scared he is going to get something from you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

_----_------------------------------------__--------

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Went there for years for a couple of problems and all the wrong tests were done! I finally self diagnosed myself for 3 different issues ( and I was right ). The staff there is HORRIBLE! If you have blood work done, they will tell you to expect a call in the next week.... after a week, no call... Two weeks- I call. They say that it hasn't come in yet. Three weeks- I call back. They say the Doctor hasn't signed off on them yet. ONE MONTH- I go up there. They have them and rush someone up front to go over them. This happened not once, but twice. The same thing recently happened to my Daughter-in-Law. She waited a month and a half and finally went up there too. They are very lacking in office staff. This is unexceptable. It's ashame when you also have to rely on Google for medical advice and you get more help!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Waited over 45 minutes for a physical. He walks in and says, "I know you must be in a rush, so we'll keep this short." Never came closer than two feet to me - some physical exam! Staff just makes the visit worse - unfriendly, unhelpful, unresponsive. Stay away from this place.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Thorough and good doctor. But, not so good office staff. Got forgotten in the waiting room and I had to remind them I was still waiting at closing time (had mid-afternnoon appointment). Also, billed for a test not performed and staff fought me on it. I turned the matter over to Blue Cross/Blue Shield and it got removed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Amazing doctor!! He doesn't just give out pain meds if you don't need them. His reception/billing staff are total jerks and don't expect a 'Good Morning' when you go in, but He himself is great!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

DO NOT TAKE SMALL CHILDREN TO HIM!!! He is a very nice doctor but I do not think he is best for infants and toddlers! Two years and up sure, but not babies!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

This doctor fired me. I went in with an incredible sore throat and asked him about strep throat. He treated me for the flu, so when I found out my children had strep throat I called and questioned them about why I wasn't checked for strep throat and if the medicine he gave me would be ok for strep throat as well. He got all mad and pretty much fired me. They also charge for any prescriptions that need to be called in even on refills.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Cheatham is an amazing doctor. After three different pediatricians, I finally took my 4 month old son, Ethan, to Dr. Cheatham. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor. He is the best doctor I have ever been to in my life. He is now the doctor for my entire family. Dr. Cheatham will sit and talk with you for more than enough time and really makes you feel like you are his only patient and he cares so much. I have had so many doctors just to cut me off or rush through seeing me so they can get on to another patient, but Dr. Cheatham does not do this at all. I can not explain how wonderful of a doctor he is honestly. If anyone is looking for a family doctor, you should go to Dr. Cheatham.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Gregory S. Cheatham's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1999)