Ratings for Dr. Dusan Sijan

He has heart of Gold Very polite caring and loving man Thank you Dr. Sijan for everthyng you did for my mom and my sister in law, words can't describe how much it means to us! You're amazing !

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Stay away. Wish I could choose no stars. Old school mentality doesn't work anymore

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Dusan Sijan is one of the best Doctors I know. Friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable at almost everything. He knows and greets you anywhere he sees you. Even in or out of he's practice. That's what a Doctor is about. He knows you not just because he's going to be paid. I just feel bad for him on a couple of things. First, he's retiring soon, he's going to be a big loss in the medical field. I and my family is going to miss him. Secondly, I don't know how he could stand that ****y, rude, no personality secretary of his. Just started 45 minutes in a beautiful sunny morning....seems like she has worked for 12 hours straight. And this is not just once or twice that I've been there. I'm not surprise if she's an OLD MAID.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I find him a very friendly dr,quite knowledgable and good mannered. I personally have been with him for 30years. Yes he does hesitate sometimes to send you to a specialist. He need to get rid of the nasty secretary she is very rude to people in person and on the phone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

My dad because of this guy!! Was having trouble urinating, went to Dr. Sijan and after waiting 2 hours in the waiting room, had to go to get back to work. Turned out it was prostate cancer and died because it was not diagnosed early enough. The other HUGE problem with him is his wife - VERY unfriendly and will not schedule you in, literally, if your life depends on it! Run far away from this guy.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr Sijan is one of the good ones. The reason for the wait is blamed on his staff, mainly his wife. She makes appointments 10 minutes apart. I believe that shes trying to kill him before he retires by over working him to death. That way she'll have all the money for herself.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

I feel that every doctor will make mistakes at times. It seems that people are ready to jump on him because of it. I've had Dr. Sijan all of my life (30yrs). He is very kind, listens to my concerns and helps me quite a bit. He will fit you in if needed (the same day, if you are very worried) and the two hour wait time is only because he has so many patients to see and he puts in so many hours at the hospital. If he was so horrible, why would there be so many people who continue to remain his patients? He does take time off often, but, then again, he's got to be getting close to retirement age.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

too long to wait for an appointment (two months) When you get one you wait too long in the office (atleast two hours each time)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr.Sijan has been my doctor my entire life (32 Years). He's always been very thorough, explains reasonings for medication or test results. Always answers my questions or requests as well. Even though the wait times sometimes are just brutal, for the most part they are fine and well worth the care you recieve.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Sijan is a very nice, easy-to-talk-to man. In my experience, that's all he's really got going for him. I've noticed a recurring theme in a lot of posts and from my own experience. My mother went to Dr. Sijan with a lump in her breast. He told her she was too young to worry about it and that it's nothing. She was 31 at the time. 6 months later she went back and he told her she was worrying about nothing. When she got a second opinion the lump was revealed to be breast cancer and my mother died 3 years later. I continued to see Dr. Sijan until I was in my mid 20's. When I asked him to begin the paperwork to have obesity surgery he told me I was young and didn't need the surgery - that exercize and hard work were the way to go. At 400lbs I felt this was irresposible and with my mom's experience I decided to fire Dr. Sijan. I had my surgery, lost 230 lbs and now have a physician whose advice I trust completely.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009