Ratings for Dr. Bennett D. Orvik

I tried to go in for disability exam .after he bent and stretch me which hurt he was rude and got up and said were done and just left .I would not

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

This doctor made me feel like I was an inconvenience to him and his staff. I am not sure if he disliked me because I was on welfare or maybe he thought I was just trying to get pain pills, I don't know what his problem was! He was very rude and short with me. I had a swollen lymph node under my arm (and still do after 7 years) and I was concerned about cancer. He made me feel like I was an idiot, then sent me home with no diagnosis. His staff called me later that week and told me to find a new doctor. I found that very odd and humiliating and have still not seen a doctor since. I am going next week (I finally have insurance) to get it checked, but this doctor is a complete waste of time!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

He is a very caring person when it comes to his patients. He don't just come in and then go out like alot of Dr. do He will set and talk to you to see what is going on with you. He took very good care of me in the hospital when i was in there several times. His staff is all nice to. You wouldn't wan't a nicer Dr. to take care of his patients like he does. or his staff the way they talk and interact with you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Bennett D. Orvik's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1976)