Ratings for Dr. Tutasi K. Waters

Dr Waters is one of the greatest doctors I have ever come across. Her appointments fill up pretty quickly but she is worth the wait! Her staff is very friendly, especially the lab Tech Erica. She makes me very comfortable even with blood work. She is wonderful at what she does, and is one of the only people who can actually get my vein in the first try.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Waters is one of the most considerate doctors I've ever come in contact with. She spends time with me and treats me with respect. She's easy to speak with and uses terms that I can understand. She makes sure I know exactly what I am up against and still keeps my blood pressure steady. In other words...she deserves a 5 star rating because she knows what she's doing in her field.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Very caring and very cautious Dr. I will definitely use her for my next pregnancy and recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Waters took care of my daughter during her first high risk pregnancy & delivery. My daughter had come from a big name clinic, after 2 miscarriages, and they "forgot" to test her for Tay Sachs. Thank God for Dr. Waters being so on the ball, as she did test her and she WAS a carrier, but fortunately her husband was not, and a healthy baby girl was born. Dr. Waters is also extremely skilled in the O.R, and did a beautiful C section. She was on top on every single issue during the entire pregnancy. She has a lovely way about her too, nice and calm.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I LOVE HER!! SHE'S A GREAT LISTENER AND VERY CARING

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Tutasi K. Waters's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois