Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Jenkins

Dr. Jenkins is fabulous. He is a very kind and concerned Dr. The office staff at the clinic is another story. Seldom helpful, hard to talk to, unable to resolve problems without making an appt. to clear up a problem with the Dr. himself. I hope this gets corrected as I like Dr. Jenkins very much, I'd hate to leave his care due unsupportive office staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Jenkins has been my healthcare provider for over 10 years. He is very easy to approach and talk with about my health concerns. He's polite and cheerful in his manner. He does an excellent job of explaining things and answering any questions I have regarding my healthcare and needs. I always leave his office feeling like I've been heard and my concerns taken seriously. A fair amount of the time, he is late arriving for my appointment. I truly believe this is because he takes the time to listen to what I and his other patients have to say and explain options and include me/other patients as an active partner with him in my/their healthcare. I think he is overbooked. Perhaps in the age of managed care this is a necessary evil in order for the doctor to stay in business and make a living. He has exhibited excellent knowledge on a variety of issues that I've presented with. I'm please with the treatment I've received from him. He deserves the highest rating for his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey L. Jenkins's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)