Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Gent

He performed a tubal ligation on me. i asked about pain and his reply was "I had a patient go to a party the night of her surgery. Your pain will be minimal ". I was horrified and thought something was orrible wrong when I was doubled up in pain. The nurse was confussed by my reaction... She was furious when she found out what he had said to me. She came back with pain meds.. I was in bed for 3 days...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Gent's for years now. I came to him with a specific problem, and have made him my OBGYN ever since. He takes the time to get to know me, talk with me, and even waits while I get the courage to ask the embarrassing questions. He is my favorite Dr., and that is saying a lot when you are talking about putting your legs in the air!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Very patient with time I spent in the clinic. Was curteous and ensured I had the ability to ask questions both with hubby and on my own.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Was always upset, didn't seem to like his job. Told me while giving birth to "be quiet, it doesn't hurt that bad". I think it may have been because I was a young mother giving birth at 18, but very disrespectful. Wouldn't allow my sister to view the birth, only my mother and the baby's father.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Gregory L. Gent's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1974)