Ratings for Dr. Dianna L. Curtis

Very intelligent- saw very clearly I have a possibly life threatening issue with my placenta. Takes time and is SO awesome.

Submitted January 27, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Curtis to anyone. I repeatedly mentioned that I had concerns about a discharge and she dismissed them as long as the Pap came back negative. She made no attempt to find out what was really wrong, brushed off my concerns, and told me to keep a diary of my symptoms - she was very condescending. I went to another Dr. in Roanoke for a second opinion. He took one look at my cervix and became very concerned. He did several biopsies and found that I have Stage II endometrial cancer. Staging won't be complete until after my radical hysterectomy but either way if I had let Dr. Curtis continue to brush me off I know the outcome would be even worse. Please do not see this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Curtis performed my c-section. During surgery while I was on the operating table she said "this is one of the hardest surgeries I have ever performed, had it been any later in the day, I wouldn't have been able to do this. You have so much scar tissue you shouldn't have any more children.Then my son was born and was not breathing and sent to NICU where he was given 3 days to live or die.She sent me out of the operating room and never gave me pain medication.I begged the nurses and sent my husband looking for the doctor to prescribe pain medication but she was not to be found.A LONG time later I did finally receive something. Dr. Curtis did not check on me for days.When she did come to my room she didn't instruct me what I should do after having a c-section,she told me it was my fault that my baby was in NICU because I had been in labor for so long but my son had aspirated meconium not detectable before the c-section. I hope noone has to undergo such unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Dianna L. Curtis's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1996)

Oxford