Ratings for Dr. Sameera M. Sandhu

I am a 61 yr. old former asst. medical school dean, I know what I'm talking about. Sandhu is very responsive to concerns. Dedicated. Probably saved my life by conducting a thorough physical exam. that led to diagnosis of breast cancer. Respectful. Kind. Knowledgeable. Has called me from her home on her day off to discuss stuff. Not excitable or dramatic. If you are looking for mothering or a best friend, not for you. If you are looking for a smart, well-educated, dedicated professional with no desire for drama, she's an excellent choice. I am a 61 yr. old former medical school asst. dean, I know whar I'm talking about!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

I will not return to this doctor. She discounted everything I told her about a disease I have had for 15 years, then Googled the disease in front of me, only to contradict herself not 5 minutes later to say my complaints were valid. She also wanted to look at my genitalia, to which I nicely refused. She persisted, and I had to flat out tell her no. There was truly no reason for it. Even though she was looking at a biopsy of my disease, she tried to convince me I have dermatitis because, and I quote, "both [her] kids have it." I hope she doesn't make all her medical decisions based on what her kids have.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Sameera M. Sandhu's Credentials

• Guru Govind Singh Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Faridkot, Punjab, India (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Davis, CA