Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Raiman

I've been with Dr. Raiman for over 10 years, but after my visit today I asked for my chart and told the staff I was changing doctors. I have severe lower back pain a couple of times a year for a few days, and neck pain occasionally. I called a month ago for a refill on my 30 semi-annual Norco and he said "No", that I need to come in for a physical. I came in and got checked out. I complained about neck pain and he said it was "aging" and probably arthritis, without even touching my neck or asking any questions. I complained about a shoulder issue and he told me to go see a shoulder doctor, again without even touching me. I asked for a refill on my Norco for my neck (after a year without it) and he told me to go see a pain management doctor, that he doesn't prescribe narcotics. Just what DOES he do? On another note, on my last physical he asked me to get a chest X-Ray and a bone density. I never heard from him regarding the results. He simply doesn't care. I wouldn't waste my time with this provider.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

While he seems like a very nice man...He will be very attentive on your first visit.... After that he makes sure he gives you barely enough medication even though you have been safe on it for years, because he wants you to keep having to make appointments for any and all refills to keep his money flow coming in.... He doesn't call his patients on the phone when they have a serious issue nor will he refer or have his nurse help with over the counter remedies in fear you will not make an appointment to keep up his income....... I was actually ended up in an urgent care due to his uncaring care.....He also has a rule that he will never release his drs notes on his patients history to help a specialist with your medical history??? I have never heard of such a thing???? Shame on any doctor that doesn't have there patients best interest at heart .....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Raiman by my fertility doc. We were new to the area at the time and are very thankful to have found Dr. Raiman. He's incredibly patient, thorough and knowledgeable. We trust his judgement completely. Once my husband and I both were treated effectively for a variety of needs, we brought my 88 year old Grandma to see him and he was wonderful with her, which was really important given she has typically hated going to the doctor. He's a rare doctor that truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I found Dr. Raiman by sheer luck. I had a medical emergency and I didn't have a regular physician at the time. I called his office and he saw me the same day. That was in 2005. I was so impressed with his competence that he became my primary care doctor. Over the years I have always found him to be thorough, patient and knowledgeable. When I asked his advice about a new drug or treatment he always gave me an honest well informed opinion and erred on the side of caution. He has consistently shown good judgement and guidance and has always been right in his recommendations, whether it be for a vaccine or referral to a specialist. He has justifiably earned my complete trust and confidence. There are many doctors who are kind and caring but trust is the most important quality a great doctor can instill in a patient. Dr. Raiman is a great doctor. I have referred everyone I care for to Dr. Raiman including my son and they all have the same high regard for him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

He gets to the root of the problem. Talks you through everything and is very easy to understand and to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr.Raiman is the best diagnostician in the world. I had seen more than 20 doctors in the past 8 years and I was misdiagnosed with various ailments and put on wrong medications. I was about to giveup when a friend recommended me to see him. He thought about the diagnosis on the first visit and ordered the correct blood test, and on the folow up visit nailed the diagnoses. He is the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Amazing doctor. I just became a patient and was so impressed with his interest in getting to know me as a person, not just another patient in the "mill." He listened to my concerns and was very thorough in his evaluation. A++++. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Hi, Ive been using Dr Raiman for 4 years now. I haven't had an issue up until now. I have a quick question about a prescription that the I asked the doctor to call me about. After the first attempt the doctor nor anyone else called me back. After the second attempt I was told the doctor is very busy and he might not call you back. After the third attempt to get the doctor to call me back for a 5 minute conversation, I was told this on the phone. "If you want to know this, and you want to know that, this probably isnt the medical clinic for you" This was told to me because apparently I was asking too many questions about my health and about getting the doctor to call me back. This was told to me by the doctors main scheduler and problem solver. So let me get this straight. If I have a general question about my health status, and I ask the doctor or staff to answer that question, then its not the correct facility for me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Amazing doctor and staff. Very concerned for your overall health. Great bedside manner as well. Top rate all the way!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

He's an OK doctor, but tried to bill for a shot we never received. Had a difficult time to get it resolved.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009