Ratings for Dr. Edward G. Blahous, Jr

He diagnosed a painful condition that other doctors did not, and his treatment ended the pain for me. He was extremely gentle and personable. I feel so fortunate that my internist recommended him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Went to Dr. Blahaus for treatment upon recommendation. (Stress fractures and chronic tenosynovties.) He maybe spent 20 minutes with me if that, most of the time telling me the report that a previous Dr. had written was inaccurate with never even looking at my MRI's. Needless to say, I seeked a different opinion from someone who listened and gave me a thorough evaluation. His arrogance, although deserved based on his expertise, was not needed. He wasted my time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Blahous was very thorough in his evaluation of issues I was having with my ankle. I followed through with ankle surgery and am 100% back in to sports and other outdoor activities. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

He has done a nuber of surgery's on me. I would never go to anyone else. I know I'm getting care from him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I was very pleased with my experience. I was having foot pain while hiking. Dr. Blahous said I might need orthotics but I don't have insurance so was very concerned with the cost. He worked with me - trying several things - until the issue was solved.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

I have chronic sesamoiditis. Dr. Blahous didn't seem to understand my MRIs from my previous podiatrist. His staff's skill and responsiveness in fitting me with orthotics (instead of risky surgery) has been spotty at best.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2004

Dr. Edward G. Blahous, Jr's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)