Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Segal

Terrible. Was a patient of Dr. Segal for many years and when I got hurt I had to change insurance plans and they didn't take the new ins. plan and did help me find a new doctor and I have serious heart disease. Another Dr. Segal doesn't see the patient anymore.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

The staff was extremely warm and attentive. Dr. Segal was very thorough and explained everything to me. You can really tell he cares about his patients. He answered all of my questions and really took his time going over everything with me. I was very happy with my experience at the practice and will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I think patients should be aware that when you visit this cardiology practice you never actually see a cardiologist.The appointment start to finish is facilitated by one of his nurse practioners. They are very nice indeed but come on.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

The office staff is extremely polite and professional, however, my main complaint is the lack of attention the doctor gives to the patient. During my visit, I saw the doctor for a rushed 2 mins. After that, EVERYTHING WAS DONE BY THE ASSISTANT!I didn't pay the exordinate amount of money to see a physician's assistant! The dr spent very little time with me and everything was rushed. I am NOT going back.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

the staff here is professional. all of the workers are friendly, helpful and treat you like a family member. it is a pleasure to visit the office. dr. segal is knowledgeable and takes the time from his hectic schedule to answer questions and discuss test, etc. with you. his test are usually administered in his office by him and/or one of the technicians. he does the final readings with you in private and explains your condition thoroughly. he is even present for necular stress test when they are needed. #1 doctor and staff in my book.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

He has a very nice, warm personality and seems to genuinely care about his patients

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Robert R. Segal's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1996)