Ratings for Dr. Howard I. Baron

Very nice and helpful staff. Long wait to see Dr.Baron but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Been taking Both my daughters to him for almost 18yrs. I completely have trust and confidence in hin him like NO other physician!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Baron is the only Gastroenterologist Pediatrician in Vegas. I found him to be nice and knowledgeable. However, trying to get an appointment with him does take a while. Usually takes 4-6 weeks after making appt. to see him and the wait time in office doews take between 20-90 minutes. But are you to do when he is the only one in this specialty?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

There office staff is just MEAN. Nobody can ever help me out with my questions.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

My longest waiting time was when we arrived for our 12:00pm (noon) appointment and he finally arrived at around 1:50pm. There weren't many clients either. For the last few weeks, he's kept me on the same medicine but just upping the dosage by ten and nothing helps! His plan B is a different medicine that does the same thing. Hopefully he'll realize that the next medicine isn't working (if it doesn't) before I end up on the floor because of my pain.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Baron has a huge ego. He does not listen to his patients. He is inconsistent with each office visit. I don't think he reads his charts before going in to see his patient. Also, his staff is extremely rude I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Nice man. He took the time to answer any questions we had. We had to wait in the waiting room for 40 or so minutes (happened twice).

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Howard I. Baron's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)