Ratings for Dr. Thomas Rowe

I have been been taking my my children to Dr.Rowe for the past 17 years. Word could not describe how wonderful he is. Yes you do have to wait sometimes but remember the best things are worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Was my doc from age 10 til I left for college. What a great guy...down to earth, approachable, no MD god ego; actually returns your phone call same day.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Great doctor, always takes his time, shares great info and has a great bedside manner w my boys! Yes you usually have to wait, but if that means I don't feel rushed when it's my turn...that's worth it!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

He has been my kids doctor for over 10 years now and now that they are all grown up I will miss his great service!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Rowe has always been great with kids and parents, and very knowledgable. We love Dr. Rowe and will continue to see him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Rowe is fantastic! My daughter has been seeing him for 9 years and loves him! He takes his time, is very understanding, willing to listen and answer all questions.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Rowe is wonderful! He takes his time with us and makes sure all of our questions are answered. He even has referred us to a specialist where he personally called to get us an appointment that week instead of waiting for 3 months!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

He is such a great dr. He has been very helpfull with the care of my unhealth baby. we are so lucky to of found him

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He's been our pediatrician for over 10 yrs. and we love him! There is usually a wait to see him b/c he takes time with patients.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

The absolute best pediatrician in Richmond. My twins have been seeing Dr. Rowe since birth and I have nothing but the highest level of confidence in him. I am a registered nurse so I have seen many phsycians over the years. He is ourstanding.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008