Ratings for Dr. Fuad Elnegres

I've been going to Dr. Elnegres for several years. His staff is nice, you can get an appt. on short notice, waiting room time is minimal, and he's a very nice doctor. On the downside and the reason I'm looking for a new physician: he doesn't always seem to listen, or hear, what you're saying about your medical problem and relies heavily on drugs for treatment. I've had a chronic issue and intense pain for months now and am making no progress with him. He sent me to a specialist who pinpointed exactly what's going on and suggested two courses of action. Back at Elnegres' office, he discredited the diagnosis, wrote me another prescription (that I can't take due to side effects), and refused (politely) to send me in the directions the specialist outlined without waiting some more weeks to "see what happens". I'm frustrated in making so little progress, and in his reluctance to hear what I and the specialist are saying.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Elnegres is a very caring doctor. He is also very thorough. This is the first time we had seen Dr. Elnegres, and I will continue with this dr.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009