Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Lapuente

The place is so unprofessional. Thank god this guy showed his true colors before my appointment. I went to the wrong office, I. called his office twice for directions. Got there, then I was 5 minutes passed the 20 minute cut-off. They asked Lapuenta if he would see me, he of course said no. I am 61 years old and I was having a hard time figuring out the address on my GPS and I am new to the area. I also stopped my medication for a week for this appointment. I guess he talked me a lesson. Thank you very much for understanding, Mike!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

***DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE*** They are horrible! Waits are extensive, service terrible, and when you try to transfer to another doctor, they will charge you to get your own records!! My allergies during the time I used them did not get better at all, their office policies are self serving and DO NOT serve the patient whatsoever, and you will surely be disappointed with their service! GO ANYWHERE YOU CAN OTHER THAN CAROLINA ASTHMA & ALLERGY!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. LaPuente has raised teh bar for me on what to expect/demand from my doctors. LaPuente spends lots of time with you and never makes you feel rushed. He listens to you and thoroughly explains things so that you understand. He does not push medicine or treatment on you, but rather explains and lets you make an informed decision. He is the greatest doctor I have ever seen for anything. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone with asthma or allergy problems.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Lapuente's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)