Ratings for Dr. Sue Baranowski

Second pregnancy with Dr.Baranoski. Highly recommend her. She just puts you at ease. Full of knowledge and takes time with you. Never rushes. Maybe that’s why the punctuality is lower on some reviews. I maybe wait 5/10 minutes but don’t mind knowing she’s taking that extra time with me also. She’s very through and makes sure your comfortable before you leave the office. Goes through all tests and ultrasounds with you plus tells you what to do post baby.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Love her and her staff. Dr Baranowski is absolutely the best. It was scary going to a subtotal hysterectomy and her, Shanda, Angela and all her staff make me feel secure and calm . They were always ready to answer my questions and help me . I highly recommend her !!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Best doctor ever. She even took very special care to tend to my husband severe hospital anxiety. Love her!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr Baranowski operated on me, prior to the surgery she brought her team out introduced everyone, explained the surgery and then walked me into the OR. After the surgery she came down checked on me, she was compassionate and caring

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Barenowski after a stem cell transplant this year. She made me feel totally comfortable and answered all of my complicated questions as if she had all the time in the world. She is patient, intelligent and kind. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent doctor, never feel rushed - Dr. Baranowski always takes the time to explain options and procedures. The office staff are also very pleasant.,

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Excellent. Dr Baranowski is kind, thorough, and takes time to educate me about how my body works. She carefully answered my questions and gave me options to consider. I never feel rushed or pressured. Now that I'm menopausal I am finding things increasingly complicated, but her depth of knowledge and caring manner is helping me through.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

One of the greatest doctors I have ever met. She saved my life !

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Baronowski has been by far my favorite Dr. She was my surgeon when I needed a D&C for a molar pregnancy, she was so unbelievably kind, I was crying on the operating table and she held my hand and wiped away my tears until the anaesthesia kicked in. My recovery was incredibly quick, she followed up with me afterwards. I was lucky enough to have her throughout my following pregnancy, she never made me feel rushed, answered all my questions, listened to my concerns, I always felt in good hands. Her nurse Shanda is amazingly helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Baranowski is by far the most compassionate and knowledgable Doctor I have found. She assisted me through 2 high risk pregnancies (that turned out successful). I'm shocked to see any negative comments, as this has not been my experience, and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016