Ratings for Dr. Sue Baranowski

Dr. Baronowski has been by far my favorite Dr. She was my surgeon when I needed a D&C for a molar pregnancy, she was so unbelievably kind, I was crying on the operating table and she held my hand and wiped away my tears until the anaesthesia kicked in. My recovery was incredibly quick, she followed up with me afterwards. I was lucky enough to have her throughout my following pregnancy, she never made me feel rushed, answered all my questions, listened to my concerns, I always felt in good hands. Her nurse Shanda is amazingly helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Baranowski is by far the most compassionate and knowledgable Doctor I have found. She assisted me through 2 high risk pregnancies (that turned out successful). I'm shocked to see any negative comments, as this has not been my experience, and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Very surprised to see positive comments here. I found Dr Baranowski to be condescending and dismissive. She told me everything was fine and normal - and I ended up in hospital weeks later with some serious issues because she wouldn't take me seriously. I left her office feeling absolutely awful like I must be crazy - turns out I wasn't.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Exceptional... 10 / 10 I can't say enough good things about this Physician. I was a high risk pregnancy due to my age and that I was having twins. Both my husband and I knew we were in excellent hands right away. Her bed side manner put me at ease and her professionalism and knowledge gave me confidence. I felt like she really cared about my pregnancy being the best experience possible. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Run, dont walk, to see Dr. B. she is amazing in all respects and I just wish I had the opportunity for her to be my doc for my first baby. She was my ob/gyn for my second child and my experience was top notch! She took time to hear all my concerns and questions, never rushed me, helped with all aspects of my pregnancy (including anxiety). She is amazing. Her nurse, Shanda, is amazing too. Top scores all around.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Terrible service during a high risk pregnancy. Susan neglected to tell me that she would be on holiday throughout the the end of my third trimester and delivery. I found out during my 34th visit when another random doctor showed up. The receptionist showed surprise that I had not been told.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Awful service, this company never answers their phones. Wait time is over 90 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

She was fantastic. It's the most time any Dr. Has spent with me by far. I would really recommend her to any woman. She discussed all my choices and what might work best for me. She was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She is great. Waiting time not more than 10 min. Her knowledge, her confidence and her caring attitude makes me relax and reassured during my high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I had a D&C performed by Dr. Baranowski at the Women's Centre. As I waited on the bed, the anesthetist & Dr. B walked in. She didn't make eye contact with me & said nothing. A feeling of dread came over me, but soon, the anesthesia knocked me out. Post-op, I had cramping & bleeding, which they said was normal. 8 days after the procedure, I started passing large clots & having severe cramping. I went to urgent care & after an ultrasound, it was determined that a large amount of "pregnancy materials" had been "left behind." The doc at urgent care phoned Dr. Baranowski for advice & was told to leave it since I would probably pass it. I didn't. For a month, I dealt with awful cramps & bleeding, & had an ultrasound every week. My own doctor finally intervened, determining that it was a missed abortion & I should have another D&C, which I did. I consider Dr. Baranowski to be negligent, with little care for me & terrible bedside manner. This was an awful experience & I wouldn't recommend her.

Submitted April 17, 2014