Ratings for Dr. Frederick Cenaiko

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!! I will miss your whistling down the halls. You were available to your patients 24/7 - 365 days a year. There has never been a man more dedicated to patient care or more concerned with patient welfare and well being. You were always there for my loved ones and I whenever we needed you. Some people can not be replaced and you were definitely one of those people. You take with you my utmost respect and gratitude eternally. there was no better and you will be sorrowfully missed. It was an Honor to know you. REST IN PEACE!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

One of the best doctors I have ever delt with. I wish there were more DR's like him out there.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

This Doctor has been the most wonderful Dr. I have ever known. I was in severe pain and saw hhi twice. This was over a year ago and I am still pain free. I hope he never retires. Gloria Robinson

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

We have had Dr. Cenaiko for our family doctor since 1977. He has always provided us with excellent care. If we needed to be seen by a specialist he promptly made the necessary arrangements. When we went to see him he would be waiting in his office and would cheerfully welcome you with 'Hello my friend'(it already made us feel better). We have never had a more understanding and kinder doctor. The best way we can describe Dr. Cenaiko is that 'he is not only your doctor but also your friend'. We will miss you ALOT Doc. . .Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I truly miss Dr. C. He has been our family doctor since 1955 and he is truly missed. Our children live in other provinces and always ask about him. He has certainly always been considerate, compassionate and very knowledgeable. Dr. C. you certainly earned your retirement. Blessings to you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr.C was a very caring Dr. and helped you out in any way you needed!It was a complete joy to walk into the Medical Office and be greeted happily by the front staff and then what do you hear..of course the whistling coming out of the patients rooms and down the corridor to the next room! That itself put a person at ease before seeing a Dr. Dr. C was a compassionate man and would come to your home in the middle of the night if you called him! Now we have no Dr. and people critisize him to no end! I know he had to retire but just want to say he is the best thing that we ever had in this town and he will be dearly missed! There will be no one like him! Take care and God Bless You!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

THIS IS THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. PROBLEMS I HAVE HAD; THAT I HAD PRETTY MUCH GIVEN UP TRYING TO GETRID; OF HE WAS ABLE TO FIGURE OUT AND I AM MYSELF AGAIN.HE I SHTE MOST COMPASSIONATE DR I'VE EVER TALKED TO . I HAVE ALSO HAD THE OPPORTUNATY TO SEE HIM WITH OTHER PATIENTS AND I AM AMAZED AT HIS CONSISTANT PATIENCE AND PERSIVERANCE. I TRUELY APPRECIATE THIS MAN. I ONLY WISH HE WERE 40 YEARS YOUNGER SO WE WOULD HAVE HIM AROUND LONGER.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I love this doctor. He is wonder and funny and very knowledgeable. He put me at ease when i took no pain medication for prolotherapy. He has helped me and actually going back for more treatments. He has got that good home town demanour and i wish he could be around for alot longer, as i have travelled 6hrs for him and will continue to do so for as long as he is around. Thanks doc, your greatly and warmly appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Cenaiko is an excellent doctor. When needed he refers on to specialists, he is always going to conferences to learn the last on medicine, he is a really caring doctor. Wakaw is priviledged to have him in their community. He has help me so much, I have a rare condition and he always reading up on the latest to help me. Thank you Dr. and may God continue to give you health so you can keep practicing.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

(PROLOTHERAPY) I received my first treatment. 144 needles. (Sure glad I didn't refuse the Demerol) areas treated- shoulders-spine: cervical/thoracic /lumbar. I was placed face down on the table/ wiped with antiseptic agent (very warm feeling and given the pain killer via drip) I immediately started praying to the Dominion of the Holy Spirit and to the Safety and Protection of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. To guide this treatment which I was to receive. The needles started fast and accurately, injecting the proliferate into my damaged areas, When the injections hit the muscle knot/spasm that developed after my injury, I curled my toes in pain not wanting to move, I faintly listened as this experienced practitioner carried out the treatment requesting various needles from his assistant. It has been only 1 wk and i am seeing incredible results, pain that has been chonic for 3+ yrs has vanished like a bad dream. God Bless You Doctor Cenaiko, your skill is greatly appreciated! AMEN:

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007