Ratings for Dr. Sue C. Eng

I had a Colonoscopy performed and I was very happy how I was treated and how she explained the results. i would definitely use her again.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I saw Dr. Eng about 3 times for stomach problems and she is by far the worse doctor I have ever seen. Her communication and bed side manner is awful. And her nurse is no better. I have had to call 2 or 3 times to get test results mailed to me. I had a colonoscopy last year on a Friday and when I woke up the nurses said she was gone. They were surprised that the good Doctor had left without a word to me. I had to call her office Monday and wait half the day for her to call me back with my colonoscopy results. She acted like it was my fault that I was still asleep when she was ready to leave the hospital. Bottom line, if you want quality professional care-find another doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Eng is horrible. I saw her over 10 years ago when I first started experiencing bowel troubles. She said I most likely had IBS and possible milk allergy. I told her I was extremely fatigued, etc and after barely speaking to me, sent me on my way with a packet for IBS. I saw her for a follow up visit a year later and she asked how my iron levels were now that I was on iron-what?! Apparently I was fairly anemic after my blood test with her and she said she wrote down for me to take iron supplements. When I showed her the exact pieces of paper she sent me home with, she was arrogant and said she had told me. Years later after hospitalizations and dx for *Crohns*, i moved home from school and figured I'd try to schedule my colonscopy with a new doctor in her office. I couldn't get into one right away so I had to make my first checkup with her she was now pregnant, didn't listen at all and left multiple times for personal phone about her child i could hear across the hall while waiting.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I am a caregiver for my grandmother. I took her in to see Dr. Eng a couple of times. My grandmother was losing weight due to a low appetite (food didn't taste good) and an inability to keep food down. The doctor had her do a barium xray to figure out if she had a hiatal hernia, which she did. That was a positive finding. She did continue to have a poor appetite though and things really didn't taste good. As it turned out, my grandma had had thrush for months. The doctor didn't bother to check inside her mouth--even though the mouth is in fact part of the GI!! I was the one who happened to look in her mouth! No, I don't recommend this doctor either. It seemed as though she was distracted (perhaps too overloaded) and was therefor not able to focus completely on the patient with the little time she had for our appointment.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I so agree with the above comments.This dr sue eng Is such a terrible doctor. I went to her seeking help for the hell of a gi problems I was suffering with, after a short consultation( even for the first time) like 20 mins she recommended endoscopy, which she performed on me(it's my bad time I agreed to it) then she gave diagnosis of gastritis and some recommendations, which i followed. There was just no improvement, I go back to her after a year, she tells me it's the nature of my body and nothing can be done about it and that I just have to suffer, such a terrible thing to say! Also it's been a year since a biopsy was done along with endoscopy, reports have not been sent to me till date. Her statements are not clear at all. Her words, her expressions and her body lanuage clearly reflect "I don't care" attitude. When you ask her something, she replies with such reluctance and arrogance. My experience with her has been terrible, I will never ever go back.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Eng is by far the worst doctor I have seen. After having some stomach issues and concerns of food allergies and bouts of exhaustion, she told me I had IBS and I was on my way. I came back almost a year later for a check up, still complaining of lack of energy. She asked about the iron pills I was taking and I said what Iron? In her notes she apparently told me I was anemic and needed an iron prescription. A) She never told me and B) she never gave me a prescription. So for a year I was highly anemic and exhausted all of the time without knowing the cause. She got upset with me saying I forgot and also gave me weird looks and rude remarks when I was explaining my symptoms. I told her office I wanted my records and got a referal for a new GI right away. To top if off, she failed to write down or remember a conversation she had with my primary doctor while I was in the hospital and left the room to take a personal phone call that she left my door open to hear. Horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

This doctor charged my insurance $350 for a little over half an hour of time. She has little in the way of people skills, implying after some questions that I was wasting her time. She ignored the referring doctor's request, saying she knew better what I needed. I wanted no more to do with her after this.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

One of the worst doctors I've ever seen. She gave me weird looks several times during the visit, was rude when I didn't understand questions, and when she was finished, told me that my problem was basically my fault. I would NEVER go back to this doctor, she was horrible.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Sue C. Eng's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA