Ratings for Dr. Armstrong Mettle

I couldn’t really understand what he was saying and he seemed very disorganized. He was writing on scrap paper and the room was run down. I didn’t think he listened to my needs and I am a bit nervous that my health is in his hands.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Terrible service. Waited three weeks to get a booked appointment (took the first available). Still waited two hours to see the doctor WITH A BOOKED APPOINTMENT. Checked in 15 minutes prior, they sent me away and said he was running late and to return in an hour. Checked in again an hour later, and now still waiting after another hour has passed. Going on two hours and still waiting. Terrible. Staff should be reviewing his scheduling if he is that incompetent. He’s lucky to have patients left after that sexual assault scandal; wouldn’t be pushing luck by making patients waste hours for a standard appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I have been seeing this doctor for years but that's over now. He ignores a diagnosis from 2 specialists and argues about a clear disabling condition that has lasted decades and progressed and needs further treatment due to potential life-threatening complications. He basically accuses an unwell patient of lying or being deceitful when the evidence is right there/black and white. He argues and makes excuses for not listening to the patients concerns.....like a childish tantrum even. He causes extreme stress and anxiety to an already vulnerable patient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my life. Rude and the place was nasty and it smelled aweful. He scudded me of being a drug addicted for wanting my diabetes medication. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I recently stopped going to his clinic. After years of tolerating his poor attitude, long wait times, & him just trying to push some needless prescription so he can make a buck. Found someone else and it's like a night and day difference. Do not waste your time or energy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He was suspended in 2001 for sexually assaulting two patients, one of which says he coerced her into it. Just google his name and CBC and you'll find it.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Waste of time. Terrible. Waited over two hours for appointment and didn't get satisfaction. Doesn't the government moniter any of these clinics.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I normally see Dr. Ollegasagreme who I quite like. She is off on holidays so I booked in to see Dr. Mettle. He was abrupt and not helpful. I asked for a pregnancy test and he never actually said whether I was pregnant. He didn't take my blood pressure, or ask if I had any concerns. I basically walked out of there with ZERO prenatal care. No reminder to take prenatal vitamins, nothing. I've never left a review for a Doctor before, but he was just terrible.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Mettle was my doctor growing up. I trust him above everyone else. I can't doctor with him regularly as I live to far from Sasktoon but if I am in doubt or unsure about a medical situation I go back to him. He is a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

HORRIBLE doctor! please do not waste your time ,all negative reviews are true!! Better luck as a walk in anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014