Ratings for Dr. Zahid Aslam

Started out with Dr Aslam and I've heard of many people having tons of problems with him and issues with his practice but I never really discovered anything of the sort. He was always very kind to me and seemed to listen he just didn't really take much time explaining anything to me or spend too much time with me at all. Asked if I had any new concerns and then would send me on my way. One thing I cannot stand though, is his staff. Not all are bad, a lot of the coordinators or nurses are a gem, but some of the newer people at the check in desks seem to be rude and can't be bothered with answering any questions, they say rude comments about other patients and people by passing ...loud enough for me, as another patient, to hear. The two ladies that clean, work as custodians or janitors are rude and obnoxious. I have seen them fight back and fourth verbally with a couple of the patients there (one seemed patient even seemed embarassed!) and made rude remarks about the patients whilst walking away. They cause a scene almost every time I am there and do not care that there are other people and KIDS around them.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

very unhappy and dissatisfied with this dr. if only i could tell

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

if not for dr's awan and aslam i might not be here to type this as they found my cervical cancer and did everything right to save my life. they also saw the care of my 2 grandsons and were a big help by listening and giving my daughter the best possible care ever. i would tell my friends to go to them they care about there patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

My previous doctor didn't catch that I was going into pre-term labor with my son. Dr. Aslam and his staff are very attentive and helpful with me and my unborn daughter(29 weeks). They listen, ask, and answer our every need unfaillably. I am extremely happy with my choice in doctors this time(can't wait for january!!)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I saw Dr Aslam for the first time last week. Actually, I didn't have an appointment with him, I'm a patient of Dr Maryam Awan. I came in to have a NST test done, Dr Aslam came in to see me and I found him to be very professional and caring. I am very grateful for the care that he provided.He is a terrific doctor

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Aslam in a emergency situation I was pregnant in my tubes and had massive cyst on my both my ovaries, He was very knowledgeable about my situation and explained everything to me before and after surgery. I continue to go to him because he cared about how I felt and what i was going through and assured me evrything would be alright and it was. He saved my tube and my life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I went to him for one pregnancy and i will never go back to him again. I constantly complained to him about back problems, that he continued to ignore, turned out i was going into pre-term labor. Thanks to his carelessness to even try and see what was wrong, i went into labor and lost my daughter. Hes all about money and doesnt care about the patients needs.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008