Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Panvini

I had to leave after an hour waiting without seeing him this time because I had to get back to work. I only needed a prescription refilled but they insisted I come in to see him. Then they did a bladder scan even though I had no issue today. I feel like he just wants my money. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I was with panvini for several years. his process on my enlarged prostate was okay. unfortunatly, I had a hernia where my instestine was decended in my scrotum. he did an ultra sound and said it was some other tissue there. I finally demanded another ultra sound where he identified the fact that the intestin was indeed there and subject to possible blockage. the surgeon said it was the worst case he had ever seen and that it was criminal that it was criminal that it was not correcteed earliar.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Panvini is the worst doctor I've ever had. 1) He doesn't wash his hands either before or after he feels your genitals. 2) He put me on a low salt then handed me my 4 page (technical) lab report as I walked out. I put it on a shelf and forgot about it. One full year of BLAND food later I found my old lab report and finally read it. It said I already had a low level of salt in my urine! He apparently just tells everyone the same thing - less salt - even when his own lab report (which he apparently didn't read) says that's not my problem! 3) He seems more concerned about money than my health. He tried hard to pressure me to get surgery I didn't think I needed because he had already scheduled the operating room! 4) Last time I saw him he spent more time lecturing me about paying on time than about my health even though I kept telling him I had paid ON TIME! He even threatened to black list me from all local Docs! Turned out his staff had screwed up. But of course he never apologized.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Panvini and could not be LESS satisfied. He prescribed a medication that had a known interaction, with a medication, I told him I was currently taking. The interaction was potentially severe enough that the Pharmacist called him to confirm his knowledge of the potential interaction. Dr. Panvini approved the prescription. Because of the interaction that took place - I have spent 3 days in the hospital. I contacted Dr Panvini's office upon admittance to the emergency room and as of now - 3 days later - still in the hospital, have yet to hear from him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

I had a spermatocelectomy performed by him, he was up front and to the point. He was excellent and followed up with 2 appointments. There is a little wait in the lobby for him but he gets right to business and gets the job done. I had no pain after the surgery on the first day and had pain medicine that was just right for aftwards. He is well worth the visit for any issues for Urology! Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Robert P. Panvini's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1980)