Ratings for Dr. Alan Iny

Dr Iny’s new receptionist is a mean person, who bully’s and talks over you. Clearly takes her position to personally.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr Alan goes out of his way. He really listens and is happy has a wide range of other doctors he can easily refer you too. He is patient (once you finally sit down with him)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Was, a patient of Dr. Iny's for about 3 YRs, had to go to Appletree (Slater) to find out arthritic hip was causing me so much discomfort, thanks for all your help!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Iny is warm, caring, compassionate. I can't believe how he goes out of his way to help e.g. calling patients on his own time, coming in early and staying late, taking time to actually read my file and discuss with me at the start of each visit. Understanding that mental and physical health are closely linked, he asks about how my family and work life are going, not just about the physical complaint I came in for. This all takes time, which is why I always allow lots of time for visits to his office. I don't think people know he is only paid for a 15-minute session -- the extra time he gives us he does not get paid for! so I don't mind bringing a book and sometimes having to wait 45 minutes or so in order to get such a caring doctor. (If you want fast, in-and-out in 15 minutes service, go to a commercial walk-in clinic). NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS. His office always crazy busy, as he is in such high demand !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Great Doctor. Small office and always at least 1 hour behind. He has a heart of gold and always listens. I never feel rushed once i'm in my appointment. Dr. Iny cares about his patients. I went in for major surgery and he always called to check up on me. Even after hours. He has a very busy office because he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Always have to wait way too long once you arrive and often feel like you are inconveniencing him, He is helpful once you get in to see him s and gets referrals when for you when needed

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Had physical, lasted 15 min. amidst constant complaints that I was 3rd of day. Always seemed disinterested. No longer my GP

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. Good listener. Good follow up. I strongly recommend him! He documents and always consult your file, makes you feel human not just a number! Suggests specialists when needed. Appointments are within a week or two which is great compare to the Quebec side! Very happy to have him as a GP! And staff is loveable!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Wait time guaranteed to be at least 1 hr past appointment time, and his secretary Margaret is just so cranky all the time. She makes you feel like you're an inconvenience whenever you call or arrive at the office. Dr. Iny is pretty disorganized and a bit of scatter brain, however he does seem pretty knowledgeable overall.

Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Iny was my family's doctor for a few years. He creeped me out the last time I saw him. While examining my hip for pain complaints he made me take off my pants and he stared squarely at my crotch as he moved my leg around. While it didn't seem strange to check my leg movement it was the way he was fixated on my crotch that made me uncomfortable. What a creep!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016