Ratings for Dr. Tatyana Sayko

I have had Dr. Sayko as a Primary Care for over 5 years. Not only is she the best MD I have ever had. She is totally caring and I trust her completely. As a matter a fact all of my family goes to her as well as my friends. The office runs like a top, staff very informative and professional.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Sayko is the best Dr. I've ever had! I am very surprised by some of the ratings. she has always been very caring and compassionate. Yes, she does "type in her computer", but then talks to me and is very personable. She does not rush and is extremely thorough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Does not listen to her patient. Not sympathetic at all. Her staff however is very nice.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

The worst practicioner I have ever seen. The office was fourty five minutes late to bring me into my appointment. My 30 minute appointment was 20 minutes long and 15 minutes she spent typing on a computer not listening to me! She said to me at one point your overweight just matter of fact. I told her my weight hasn't chagned in five years. She then told me well I have to tell you or I fail my computer assessment. I couldn't discuss anything with her because she was so worried about her computer assessment. I know electronin medical records can work because I've been to practices where it works really well and here they don't have a clue nor any compassion on the part of the physician or her nursing staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011