Ratings for Dr. James M. Doose

My wife told me last year that Dr. Doose is an unbelievable dentist. This year, I just took my kids for their annual appointments and she was right. Everything from knowledge to friendliness to overall service was excellent. He is the best pediatric dentist hands down. Staff is great and their service is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I looked for a peadiatric dentist specifically because my daughter (6yrs at the time) freaked out with the family dentist. He didnt know how to handle kids. We found Dr. Doose (was the first one I looked into) and she had no problem with him. He has a great demeanor for children. He explains everything so well to us parents. And doesnt do unnecessary work. They even let you know before any work is done what your portion would be or if is all covered. He's just great all around. My kids are 15 and 16 now and still go to him! (I really wish I could use him myself!)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

After going through a couple different pediatric dentists, Dr. Doose is hands-down the best. He's the best this city has to offer. He's honest. If you need work done, it needs to be done. He is not looking to make a quick buck on needless procedures.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

My youngest daughter needed some fairly extensive work done and the regular family dentist recommended him. After the first visit, even my older kids wanted to switch to him. After 10 years and three kids, two now have kids of their own, I still recommend Dr. Doose to anyone that is looking for a Pediatric Dentist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

My children get excited to go see Dr. Doose! The entire staff is so friendly and patient! We highly recommend Dr. Doose to anyone and have referred him to many friends who are all pleased!Dr. Doose is an awesome pedeatrice dentist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

AWESOME doctor and AWESOME staff! Everyone at Dr. Dooce's office is wonderful. They are caring, never rush, love children and are ALWAYS friendly!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr Doose is the best Pediatric Dentist in San Antonio. He is great with kids and takes the time to explain to parents the best possible scenarios for any diagnosis. He really cares about his patients it shows in the time and attention he gives to each individual child that comes into his office. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006