Ratings for Dr. Keak C. Khauv

Dr. Khauv is very professional and approachable. He is very thorough with his eye exams and took the time to explain to me what I have. I would highly recommend him. He has saved my eyes. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. He is one of the best ophthalmologist in town.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

My family and I have been going to Dr. Khauv for years. He has always been insightful which I feel is very important when it comes to educating your patients. Now that he has his own practice, I love it!! He always recognizes me and my family when we walk through the door and his office is clean with new machines as well as a super friendly staff. I recommend anyone that needs his care because he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Khauv has been my eye doctor for many years. He is very professional and caring. The wait time at his new clinic is definitely shorter than the last eye doctor I visited . His clinic is clean and professional. All his equipments are new. He's very thorough and took the time to explain my eye problems. I highly recommend him over any eye doctors in El Paso! Flores, N.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Khauv after suffering an eye injury at work. He treated the initial injury thoroughly and professionally and I have now fully recovered with no loss of vision. On my last visit, Dr. Khauv also did a thorough eye exam and caught something that four other previous doctors had missed during routine eye exams: I have a degenerative condition of the cornea called MDF dystrophy! I had been suffering sporadic blurred vision in my right eye for years and other doctors had just told me that my vision was getting poorer. Dr. Khauv discovered that I have this condition and prescribed a simple, but effective treatment (sodium chloride eye drops). Completely resolved the blurred vision that I had been experiencing. I cannot recommend him enough; outstanding doctor that actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Khauv is the most caring,courteous,knowledgeable and professional Eye doctors that I have ever been to. His examinations are thorough and in my case, my situation required more specialized treatment. Dr. Khauv did not hesitate to recommend a specialist to further handle my problem. After seeing the specialist, Dr. Khauv followed up with the specialist and also with me to check on my status. I am so appreciative of the care and service I have received from Dr. Khauv. I highly recommend him and Schuster Eye Clinic. Sue Ann E.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Khauv is one of the most professional, eye doctor in El Paso, Texas. I have had several visits with Dr. Khauv and he is consistent, courteous, professional, knowledgeable and very caring. He and his staff are very good about scheduling and keeping appointments. Also a follow up call always comes in a day or so after he performs a procedure. I undoubtedly would highly recommend Dr. Khauv and Shuster Eye Clinic, without hesitation. Extremely satisfied client and patient. G.M. Elias

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

My surgery was done by Dr. Schuster, but I continued with Dr. Khauv for the last few years and have always received excellent care. He is very professional and approachable. I would not bother to go back if the situation were otherwise. He is a very good opthalmalogist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Khauv answered all my questions regarding cataract surgery and seemed competent and knowledgeable. He seems to perform many cataract and LASIK procedures. While he was not warm and chummy he did seem professional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010