Ratings for Dr. Shailendra Verma

Dr. Verma to me is a wonderful book of knowledge, made me feel comfortable in every way treating me with breast cancer, I would recommend him highly!! (Cindy Demers.)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very unpredictable. He will either come into your appointment with smiles and a hug, or he will come in a really bad mood where he will be cold to the point of callousness .... and you never know what you are going to get. Half the time you will get a family doctor or General Practioner in Oncology (all of them terrible) instead at your appointment so you can go for a very long time without seeing him. Very good about ordering tests and scans.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Never seems to have "time" for questions during follow-up visits. Very condescending when questions regarding his choice of treatment come up.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

First follow up with Dr. Verma. Will be my first out of 2. Never took my vital signs, just continued to argue with me, flattered himself to tell me He is the best. Sorry, not in my books. Needs a personality refreshment course.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I ended up switching oncologists when I tried cannabis oil on my stage 4 cancer and it disappeared.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

This doctor has been called volatile by fellow staff in the hospital. Ive experienced first hand how he reacts when you ask "too many" questions or request clarification.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

He is very caring, compassionate, understanding and cares about his patients. He always knows you if your sitting in the waiting room. He cares about your health and alway looking out about your health in the future. He gets you tests and information promptly to put your mind at ease. He is one of the reasons I am doing so so well after Stage 3 breast cancer. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. Highly Recommend Him.

Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Verma took care of my mother, the service he provided to her was above and beyond

Submitted November 1, 2016

He was my first oncologist for breast cancer and he refused to listen to my concerns calling me pathologically anxious and dismissing my worries. Refused to order tests. My radiation oncologist ordered the tests for me. Turned out I had 7 tumours in my breast that he missed. I changed oncologists. If I had trusted him I would have been dead now.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Terrible experience I find Dr.Verma to be very unprofessional. I have left totally lost and sad he doesn't explain anything, he is not a comforting Doctor at all! I am changing oncologist as I write this. So disappointing he has no compassion, left in tears many times!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016