Ratings for Dr. Shailendra Verma

Terrible experience I find Dr.Verma to be very unprofessional. I have left totally lost and sad he doesn't explain anything, he is not a comforting Doctor at all! I am changing oncologist as I write this. So disappointing he has no compassion, left in tears many times!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Verma is definitely the best. He is very caring, compassionate, understanding and cares about his patients. He always knows you if your sitting in the waiting room, he will take the time to speak on his way to appointments. He isn't just interested in how your cancer is doing but all health issues. He really cares about his patients. It was really my day when I was recommended to this Dr. and can thank him for all he has done and where I'm at now. He is the best....

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

From the moment he enters the room you can tell that this guy really cares about his patients. He asks you how you are and he really listens to you answer. He emits wonderful energy and went the extra mile even when it wasn't in his job description. I would highly highly recommend this doctor. You will feel comfortable and really confident in his abilities and level of interest in your specific experience. 10/10 for sure.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Verma has been my Oncologist since July in 2013. I have had a left side Mastectomy and my cancer was Stage 3. A family friend highly recommended Dr Verma and I asked if I could possibly have him as my Oncologist. That was the best decision I ever made. Dr Verma (in my opinion) is the best and most caring, very knowledgeble doctor one could have. He has brought me through a very tough year of Chemo and later Radiation and I am doing quite well now. I am now on Hormon Therapy and he is still trying to get me on the medication which is right and best for me,he does not give up until he feels he has done all that is best for his patient. He has a radiant smile which lights up the room when he walks in and that alone makes one feel better even when you feel low. Thank you to Dr S. Verma, Tawney and now Stephanie. God Bless all of you. A.B.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr Verma has been my oncologist for more than five years. I have always appreciated his straight-forward, kind, caring and human approach. I never felt like a patient but someone he took a personal interest in working together with me to beat this thing. I am now going through treatment again for a second breast cancer (bilateral). I have the utmost confidence in Dr Verma and know I am in the best possible hands - I would not trust my health and outcome to anyone else. If you are not seeing Dr Verma, you should be. I credit him with not only getting me through the first time, but know he will be equally vigilent about my case this time around. He goes above and beyond I have never experienced such kindness and such dedication from any physician from whom I have received care. He is one in a million and I think God every day that I was directed his way. Thank you Dr Verma!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Very humane approach to his patient. Explains treatment options. Is willing to listen to patient.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Verma is simply the best of the best. He is caring, warm and empathetic. He will spend the time that you need. He is engaged wih the latest research and extremly dedicated.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Verma is simply outstanding. Most unfortunately, he feel on the ice a short while ago and had to have surgery to repair his arm. Hope he has a speedy recovery!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Verma for well over 3 years now and am very pleased with his level of professionalism and knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Verma has been my oncologist for melanoma for the past 8 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, and without a doubt the most compassionate man I have ever met. If one can choose one's oncologist, Dr Verma is the one.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012