Ratings for Dr. David K. Vallance

You mean I'm not the only patient he spends so much time with! and listens to so attentively with compassion? I've been going to Dr. Vallance for years and was not willing to switch when my insurance would no longer cover his care so I pay out of pocket as well. I feel so grateful that I discovered him many years ago. He has been a wonderful gift in my life that has helped me get through this very difficult disease. RA

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My poor review is solely based on the reception staff. You must constantly keep calling for information and follow-up's as the reception staff stated they "don't have time to make phone calls to patients ".

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Love the service thanks for all the help love this doctor with all my heart.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Best doctor in the WORLD. Have not ever been to a better doctor in my life Dr.Vallance is the best doctor in Michigan that I have ever seen Highly recommended, every thing is absolute awesome about that office when i step in it i just feel so awkward standing around all these angles

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Worst medical experience EVER. The staff is rude and uncooperative. They are snooty and give attitude. Terrible customer service. They say they will call and don't. They even close down phone access so they can catch up on their paperwork. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

A truly remarkable Dr. i have a very severe case of. R.A. and Dr. vallance is the only Dr. Who has been able to help me.He is a exceptional Dr.. And person who really cares. i couldn't ask for a kinder or. More knowledgeable doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr, Vallance is the best physician I have ever been to. No one is more compassionate about his patients than he is. He listens to his patients and responds to their concerns. He is extremely intelligent and well-versed in all areas of medicine. He keeps up on current research and is willing to learn from things his patients have researched. He tries a variety of things to give patients relief from pain. Dr. Vallance respects you and wants you to have an active part in your treatment plan. He is open to new ideas . He is attentive and answers all questions, giving you whatever time you need. He is amazing. I have been his patient for over 12 years. My husband goes to him also and feels the same way. Both of us have complex, detailed medical histories. We are grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr Vallance is not only a outstanding Rheumatologist he is a exceptional doctor and human being. I don't know here I would be today without his assistance..I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr.s like Dr. Valance are extremely hard to find. He also has another Dr. In his office that I just love. It's is so wonderful to know that Dr.Chris Frye has as much knowledge, compassion, and concern as Dr. Valance so if I can't get an appt. w/ one there is also a great alternative. I have been seeing Dr. Valance for almost 10 years. It would be almost impossible to have to replace both of them.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Vallance has helped me with my pain issues. He is patient, kind and listens to what I have to say. Very knowledgeable. I have been to several Rheumatologists and they have not been able to find the problem. He did within a few visits. WE are working on a medication solution. Close very close...

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. David K. Vallance's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente