Ratings for Dr. Joshua L. Johnson

I had read some negative reviews so I went to my appt a bit apprehensive. Dr. Johnson, and all the staff, were prompt, friendly, and explained everything fully. I didn't feel the least bit rushed or overlooked. I came away feeling blessed and cared for.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Johnson is completely worthless. Rude, uncaring, incompetent, greedy. Please don't waste your time - find somebody else. This guy is a jerk, he will not help you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Joshua L. Johnson who practices out of Providence in Oregon is lacking some basic understanding of Neurology and should perhaps go back to medical school to finish learning the basics instead of misleading patients. This is the most under-educated and rude doctor I’ve ever experienced. I don't want other people in need of quality health care wasting their time and money making the same mistake myself and others have made. I will be contacting the Providence Medical Group headquarters to share my concerns and make them aware of Dr. Joshua L. Johnson’s lack of understanding of these common neurology symptoms and his very cold demeanor. If I were Providence Medical Group, I would not want Dr. Joshua L. Johnson, MD representing my business in any way. I don’t think Providence should have any type of doctor represent them with such poor work ethics as Dr. Joshua L. Johnson.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Spent over $3000 with Dr Johnson and did nothing to help me. Two years later and still in the same amount of pain. He kept saying he could help me. Except most of his "tests" were not covered by insurance. Even they think they are useless. If he had made any measurable difference I wouldn't have minded spending the money. If you want someone to follow up with you and actually care about you, then you are dealing with the wrong doctor. Of course Providence doesn't care if you have had any actual help. They could care less. What a terrible experience and I truly hope some day he get's to know how it feels to be treated this way. Incompetent and uncaring is the closest I can get to a description of his service. What an eye opener to the world of medicine in today's society. I feel bad for anyone worse of than I am and having to put there faith in this person. Please go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Doctor Johnson is quite intelligent and seems to be very well-informed about research and advances in the field of neurology. I have a relatively rare neurological disorder, which he accurately pegged in the first thirty-minute appointment. He has been responsive and supportive in crises, and his office is less than a block from the hospital, so when I'm there he drops in frequently to make sure things are going well. He's also a nice man, a pleasure to talk with, and obviously cares about his patients as human beings. His front office staff are competent, efficient, and always courteous.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Joshua L. Johnson's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Coventry Healthcare