Ratings for Dr. Girish H. Daulat

My family has been seeing Dr. Daulat for about 20 years now. My grandmother went to see him a week ago. My mother took my grandmother to see him and they first saw him arrive in the lobby, he didn't even acknowledge her. Both my mom and grandmother said hello! He brushed them both off in a very cold manner and proceeded to another patients room. My grandmother had an appointment to see him because she's been having serious medical issues and he's the only real doctor in this office. Needless to say, she ended up seeing a PA. Dr. Daulat is a very cold person and has no compassion for his patients! He has a really bad attitude and could care less, even for his patients that have been coming to him for 20+ years! Avoid him at all costs! We are all switching doctors!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

The staff is the most unhelpfull people I have ever seen. They do not listen. Every single question you ask, they answer with one robot like answer, repeatedly and repeatedly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

The only reason I gave this "doctor" one star is because I had to. I saw this "doctor" -- actually his PA, Anthony J. Marlow, PA-C on one brief occasion. Shortly thereafter I was laid off from my job. The Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation sent me a one page (check the box) form for the "doctor" to complete and sign. After faxing the PA the form and getting no response, I was finally (after numerous attempts) able to speak to a "nurse" who informed me that I would have drive down to his office and pay them $15.00 before the "doctor" would complete and sign the form. Since I am a father of three and just lost my job, I did not have the gas money or the $15.00 to pay him. I never did receive the completed and signed form. I did, however, send unemployment proof of my attempts and an explanation of this doctor's extortion tactics. Not my idea of an ideal doctor by any means.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Daulat has been mine and my families doctor for 16 years. He is sharp and knows medicine. When covered by insurance he runs other tests to verify his beliefs. I see were people on this site say he is in a hurry and I think they are old and wanting to chit-chat. Unfortunately, doctors do not make enough money these days and need to move along. Dr. Daulat is caring in intersted in our health! After this many years we can't say anyingthing bad about him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr is rude and in a hurry, does not listin to my needs. Did not hear a thing I said, acted like a total jerk. Do not see him, there are many great Dr's here in Vegas but not him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

The doctors in this office are awesome. They saved my life 3 times. I have COPD and get very bad breathing issues. Pneumonia has complicated things more than once. Also need heart valve replacement and my biggest comfort was Dr. Daulat telling me he would not let any touch me that he would not let do surgery on him. That got me through a very tough time that was very frightening for me and stressful. They and my heart doctor saved my life. My doctors mean so much to me. His office staff lacks unfortunately.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

dr. daulat is knowledgable, willing to spend time and talk with his patients and is very likeable. He has diagnosed several difficult problems for me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Very knowledgeable and helpful...listens to you and care about your well-being...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

dr. daulat listens. is understanding, has a sense of humor and really knows his stuff. I have used him for 5 years and am highly satisfied

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Does not seem to have his patients best interest at heart. Elderly patients should be wary. Arrogant. He does not like to answer questions.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Girish H. Daulat's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners