Ratings for Dr. Evan Appelbaum

Anytime a friend or colleague asks me if I know of a good cardiologist I never think twice recommending Dr. Evan Appelbaum because I am confident in his care.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

At a time when my mother had heart problems, we visited cardiologist Dr. Evan Appelbaum. He was patient and kind. He called her regularly to check on her and I don’t many doctors with the compassion he has.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

The very first time I visited Dr. Evan Appelbaum I noticed that he communicates so well that it was easy for me to understand my condition and the treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Great doctor, Love his new office in Chestnut Hill

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

When my friend asked me if I know a cardiologist that specializes in preventative cardiovascular diseases I did not hesitate to recommend Dr. Evan Appelbaum because he treated me hence I know anyone can be in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Evan Appelbaum is so good at what he does that I cannot consider visiting any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

One of the things I noticed about Dr. Evan Appelbaum is how clearly he communicates. When I visited him, he explained what was causing my heart problems in the simplest terms possible so that I could understand well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Evan Appelbaum for a preventative cardiac screening. He was able to find early heart disease and placed me on a regimen to help me live a longer, healthier life. I feel more confident with my health now.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

When my cousin was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, the whole family was extremely worried. We did not know what to do. His doctor sent him to Dr. Evan Appelbaum who was able to diagnose the cause and place him on the best treatment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

If you want a certified cardiologist in the Boston area, I would suggest Dr. Evan Appelbaum. He helped our family when my mother was suffering from a heart-related ailment.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Evan Appelbaum's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1997)