Ratings for Dr. Teresa A. Hubka

Overall a horrible experience. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I waited an hour and a half to see her, the front office staff never acknowledged my long wait or offered an explanation, I finally had to leave and was not given an apology but a blank stare by the receptionist. Doctor called to check on unhappy leaving, so I came back. I was never called back by the office with my lab results, left messages for 2 days, I was worried and thought something was wrong. New receptionist is very rude, hounded me about my bill in waiting area, leading to a verbal altercation. I gave them a second chance and will not return ever again, would not recommend to anyone and will find a new doctor

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I got up and left! After waiting in the waiting room 90 minutes then sitting an an exam room thinking she would be "right in" I sat for another 30 minutes. I got dressed and left. Her staff said nothing!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I love Dr. Hubka. I am only sorry I have to go a doctor that is closer to my home. She is sweet, gentle, kind, and compassionate. Although the wait can be long, the time she spends with you is yours. I will deffinately miss her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr Hubka is the best doctor I have ever had! I had the birth I always wanted with my daughter thanks to Dr. Hubka. She included my husband and my daughter in the whole process. I can't say enough good things about her!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

The people on her staff cannot draw blood, give injections, or make appointments correctly. Her, you only see for 2 minutes. The office is rude and inhospitable. I've had mechanics pay more loving attention to my car than these people did with my unborn child.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

She does not run on time but compensates for that by the time she spends with each patient. You can tell that she really does care, unlike other docs in the area. I've gotta give her credit, there aren't many ob/gyns out there doing it solo anymore.. Especially in Chicago!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

we waited over 3 hours to see this doctor and when she finally came in and we asked he why we had to wait so long she told us "do you want me to do the exam or not". Very unprofessional and arrogant as well. The staff was unfriendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Teresa A. Hubka's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)