Ratings for Dr. Rene O. Badillo

I have been a patient of Dr. Badillo for over 10 years.He is one of most knowledgeable doctors I have come to know. He is a very caring person who will refer you to specialist list if necessary. My entire family are patients of his and we would not change if paid to do so.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Badillo's for about 10 years. My experiences with him as my physician have been very good. Unfortunately, the office staff are not so great. They are great at scheduling appointments, but beyond that, don't expect much. Be sure to stay on top of any actions requested of the office staff as they do not seem to follow through without consistent follow-up. It is a shame that the office staff just doesn't seem to care. I do wish Dr. Badillo the best, but the poor performance of the office staff that has me looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Badillo for 4 years. I absolutely love him. He is very knowledgeable, very professional and his staff is lovely. My husband now sees Dr. Badillo also and he agrees that he's a great physician.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Rene O. Badillo's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company