Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Esterle

Dr.esterle is nice,but rushes through your visit.she does listen,but you have to demand her full attention during a appointment.or she will only be in the room five minutes!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Esterle was my mother's Dr. Her reputation with the hospital staff and nursing home staff "of the record" was not good. When I would ask when she was going to write a script for my mother's medicine or release her from the hospital. They would say, "She breezes in and out of here, usually late, so you never can tell." It was always a challenge trying to reach Dr. Esterle and when I did, she was curt. I felt I was pushed into the Hospice program for my mother, without much explanation of what it would encompass and mean.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Staff is rude. Doctor is not much better. Very poor experience.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I Love Dr Esterle , but I agree witht eh others. I always cringe at the thought of talking to her staff. I hvae often considered changing Dr's becasue of the staff you have to fight with.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Very helpful and understanding. You have to wait everywhere so that doesn't bother me. Dr. Esterle seems to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr Esterle is very friendly and efficient once she gets into the room, but I sometimes wait up to 30 minutes after my appt time to see her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I wasn't impressed with this doctor- didn't even address me, just kind of assessed me like a slab of meat.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

rude. could not wait to get me out of the office

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

She is a very kind and understanding doctor. She cares about he patients. However the office staff including the nurses are often inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

office staff, including nurse, extremely rude and seemed to be inconpetent. Would not use her even her services were free!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Dr. Lisa M. Esterle's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)