Ratings for Dr. Wanda M. Hembree

Loved her!! Had a great experience (csection) and recovery. Will go to no one else but her! Highly recommended =)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Receptionist was extremely rude and arrogant. I will never recommend anyone to go to this office!!!I wouldn't even bring a grasshopper to this unprofessional facility.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Having some problems I called to make an appt in Feb 2014 , nothing available until Aug 2014 I waited the 6 months .. 2 weeks before my scheduled appt the office called and told me they needed to reschedule my appt, there was a change in her schedule, so the next appt would be Feb or March of 2015.. How rude and unprofessional , to wait a year for an appt is crazy, there is no caring about patients here. Horrible doctor and staff!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Hembree ruined my first birth. I had a c -section of which my staples (lazy way to close when suturing leaves less scar and complication) were taken out on day 3 instead of a week to 10 days. I ended up with my abdomen opening back up, and having to be driven to the doctor every day (45 min drive both ways) to be cleaned and packed due to her ignorance. I was a young girl of 18 and didn't know at the time what was happening. Now that I'm a trained medical professional, married to a surgeon, I now know that Dr. Hembree is DANGEROUS. She had a license restriction from 2001-2003 due to her incompetence. That says it all. She has no business practicing in the OB/GYN realm. Maybe urgent care is a better fit, but I have my doubts. Wish I would have sued her!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

did every thing they needed to do very quick and hel[pfull

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

She has a wonderful staff, she is always smiling and does whatever she can iin her power to help..

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I had been to several doctors with complaints and was dismissed. A friend recommended Dr. Hembree. I told her my symptoms, and she knew exactly what was wrong with me! Upon examination, her guess was confirmed. Finally, someone listened to me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Wanda M. Hembree's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal