Ratings for Dr. Young K. Kim

I have had many Doctors in my life and Dr Kim is one of the best in my opinion. He spends time talking to patients and understanding their issues. He also explains technical issues so they are understandable. He truly cares about me and my health issues. He keeps up-to-date on the latest medical developments and refers me to others to ensure I get the proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

DR.KIM IS A VERY GOOD DR....HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE.....HE SHOULD ELIMINATE HIS STAFF... STAFF SPEAKS BROKEN ENGLISH AND RARELY FOLLOWS UP ON FAX'S AND PHONE CALLS.....AGAIN...KIM IS VERY GOOD...HIS STAFF IS JUST INEPT.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I and my family have been seeing Dr. Kim for years. He is an excellent Dr. He listens attentively; he takes time with me; he discusses my medical issues using medical terms that are clear and no-nonsense; his recommendations and treatment makes sense and work. His demeanor is personable and approachable. His staff is great; efficient, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Young K. Kim's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA